W h y?!!

Silvox Black

Oh the cruel injustice no? Such is life...and people act like the universe truly cares when it does not...it simply is not fair. Not in the least. I understand your frustrations. Many of us have had them.

DanFC

Well, I've gotten pretty good at avoiding people, even roommates, by having a less than friendly countenance, so I rarely have to worry about shore_of_glass's and your stuttering/shaking problem, though I used to have it. Of course, now I rarely make any friends due to intimidation, lol. There doesn't seem to be any substantial route for our happiness in one area without a sacrifice in another, but hey, what can ya do.

DanFC

Well, I don't think you can just say that and be done with it :p I think it's a positive part of our human nature to search for an answer, even if there may not be one. So, at least I'll keep searching. Right now I'm just trying to focus on my profession, though I know that in and of itself won't give me the identification I need, it may lead to something else. But that just may be me; I mean, Dostoevsky is my favorite author, I live in existentialistic thought, heh.

206Raider

I wish i was more experienced with the outside world. It's like i have no morals or opinions on anything. It's weird. Some ppl i talk to has a very broad take on things, and they can keep up a good conversation on the phone.. then i'm like: "damn, i have nothing to say to that..." I just say "yeah i know"... lol

Yep that sounds like me most of the time

I hate being forced into situations where I have to go like on a car ride with somebody I don't know very well or something and I'm like I want to get the **** outta here becuase I got nothing to say to you! I hate awkward silences

Last edited:

T!GER

Try not to worry about it too much guys. You have to be strong or you won't survive. I use to question myself: why am I like this, why to I have to suffer etc but found out it got me no where, waste of my time and energy - something that I don't have much of.

I accept my illness and I don't care no more that I'm different. Just fight it, there's still a chance that we will be happy one day...

LadyWench

I question why i had to be the one with this disorder. It's not fair. Everyone else gets to enjoy life and live it up! But not me!! Dammit. Its so ****in frustrating....

I feel exactly the same way. I'm sure most people with mental disorders do feel this way. It's very unfortunate. I hate living this way. I'm glad I'm not the only one, though. I just wish things could be different...

Jin

why?

a combination of genes + certain social exposures during life + random events = social phobia

f*****, I know

try to figure out the ways social phobia made you a better person, happens with me (very little, but theres something :p)

funny how it seems...but yeah i think this one got a point... but it all depends in your experience in your family,friends etc. if it is good or bad...IMO and on how your outlooks in life works....