W h y?!!

Emma22w

I question why i had to be the one with this disorder. It's not fair. Everyone else gets to enjoy life and live it up! But not me!! Dammit. Its so ****in frustrating....

Emma22w

I wish i was more experienced with the outside world. It's like i have no morals or opinions on anything. It's weird. Some ppl i talk to has a very broad take on things, and they can keep up a good conversation on the phone.. then i'm like: "damn, i have nothing to say to that..." I just say "yeah i know"... lol

klytus

"Why" is a truly good question. Have fun figuring it out. :p

With your smile, and relaxed facial expressions, it is hard to believe that you have an anxiety issue. Provided that it's you on those photos.

shore_of_glass

why?

a combination of genes + certain social exposures during life + random events = social phobia

f*****, I know

try to figure out the ways social phobia made you a better person, happens with me (very little, but theres something :p)

shore_of_glass

I don't know about you, but sometimes I think that if I didn't have this at all, I'd be less sensitive. Ofc I can never be sure of that....

Emma22w

It makes me MORE sensitive!! :( I have not grown stronger like most ppl do when they experience tragic shiz...

shore_of_glass

well, I meant more sensitive in other ways, but being sensitive with tragic situations is, most of the times, unavoidable. You can't expect to stand strong and shed no tears right after something bad.