Things that piss you off...

Dr. Doom

My parents, my sisters family, my entire school, really terrible comic book movie adaptations, cold tea(unless it's sapposed to be cold of course), cold macaroni and cheese, being woken up, laggy internet, shoveling snow, mowing the lawn, my phone because it turns off by itself-like just right now :mad:, when people put Z in front of OMG to make ZOMG...what does that even mean? Zomy god? cat when it jumps on the dvd player, dog when it ****s on the floor. Bees. Heat.

MsBuzzkillington

My parents, my sisters family, my entire school, really terrible comic book movie adaptations, cold tea(unless it's sapposed to be cold of course), cold macaroni and cheese, being woken up, laggy internet, shoveling snow, mowing the lawn, my phone because it turns off by itself-like just right now :mad:, when people put Z in front of OMG to make ZOMG...what does that even mean? Zomy god? cat when it jumps on the dvd player, dog when it ****s on the floor. Bees. Heat.

I used to HATE zomg. I would complain about it to a friend of mine and he would do it as a joke. After awhile I started doing it as a joke back to him. Then when something ridiculous happened, we would just say zomg! It didn't ever really mean anything, but I turned it into a joke... and now I don't hate it anymore. I do it, in an almost mocking over exaggerated way of saying "omg!".

One thing I do hate, is that whole thing of labeling things as 'fail' or 'win'. I don't make the fails, because it's usually something comical and stupid that someone did. but when someone says something is a 'win', it makes me want to punch babies. Okay... that might be a little much, but it really makes me annoyed and angry.