There's nothing like..

^ Wait....you enjoy that!? really? :eek:
I honestly can't think of how that could be enjoyable???? :question:

I believe you, I am just having trouble thinking of how it could be possible to enjoy it?
Now don't go posting the minute details, ahem, just maybe a rough idea of how, please.
If you can't explain it without getting into gory details maybe you could enlighten me in a PM instead of this thread?
The saying "Curiousity killed the cat" is crossing my mind at the moment. lol

Well I wouldn't say its enjoyable, you wouldn't take it up as a hobby, it really only happens when you have no other choice and you certainly don't want anyone else around, but its a memorable "a-ha!" moment when it happens as nature intended and you feel at one with the other primates (inc. bigfoot). Plus there's an element of problem solving, how am I going to make this work?; because we're so used to having something to sit on and can make it disappear by pushing a button and dispensing enough drinking quality water to hydrate a person for a whole day. I hope that...helps? :thumbup:

You mean... like a bear sh!tting in the woods? :thinking:

yes, and thankfully none of those around here, not even a koala

Well I wouldn't say its enjoyable, you wouldn't take it up as a hobby, it really only happens when you have no other choice and you certainly don't want anyone else around, but its a memorable "a-ha!" moment when it happens as nature intended and you feel at one with the other primates (inc. bigfoot). Plus there's an element of problem solving, how am I going to make this work?; because we're so used to having something to sit on and can make it disappear by pushing a button and dispensing enough drinking quality water to hydrate a person for a whole day. I hope that...helps? :thumbup:
^ Ah.....yes.
Thanks for explaining it kihira.........I think >.>

:D

peakwary

How about there is nothing like a new computer? "Runs" fast, does not hang, you don't have to clear cache every so often. Mouse working great, sounds clear. The best part about a new computer is you only get to buy a new one every 2 or 3 years, so the wait makes the "longing" all the more.

Requiescat

How about there is nothing like a new computer? "Runs" fast, does not hang, you don't have to clear cache every so often. Mouse working great, sounds clear. The best part about a new computer is you only get to buy a new one every 2 or 3 years, so the wait makes the "longing" all the more.

I second that! This - my mothers antiquated PC - is very frustrating right now. My laptops network card isn't working so I should be grateful that she is letting me use it, but still, she really ought to ditch this thing lol.

As an aside, there's nothing like the scent of earth after it rains, or the evening in Summer. That alongside the rustling of leaves and a nice breeze. All of which I enjoy most when going for a run.

chibiXphantom

there's nothing like sitting on a cool rock by a stream in the woods, listening to the water flow over your feet and a gentle breeze fluttering the leaves of the trees...
patches of sunlight here and there make the stream seem to sparkle...
far away from any people and roads, so all you hear are the sounds of nature...

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
there's nothing like sitting on a cool rock by a stream in the woods, listening to the water flow over your feet and a gentle breeze fluttering the leaves of the trees...

That was nice, I felt like I was there.

Metal_isthe_Answer

I bought some new bed sheets today and as I was putting them on my bed I thought 'theres nothing like fresh, clean new sheets.. feels so good' lol.

What else is there 'nothing like' for you?

For me, as a gamer, there is nothing like completing a great game for the first time.
The first time playing through Mass Effect, or Arkham City, or Final Fantasy 9, or Halo: Combat Evolved...those moments can unfortunately never be truly recaptured, but the memories are still wonderful.
Alternatively, theres nothing like writing/creating your own music. Working on it and hearing the results as you go through the process of rough drafts, then recording, then mixing and finalizing is very awesome.

Kiwong

Friday night online shopping. Enough supplies not to have to go into the shops for another 4 days.

grammarsweet

I agree! I would kill for a new laptop now! :crying:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

I really enjoyed that as well :)
I could picture myself there :thumbup:

theoutsider

For me there's nothing like coming back home after being away for a lengthy amount of time. I've been gone for a little over two weeks (vacation) and just got back today. Feels so good to be here where everything is familiar.

I said this and deleted it before because I have problems but there is nothing like a really long and crazy laughing fit. It's the best feeling ever.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I said this and deleted it before because I have problems but there is nothing like a really long and crazy laughing fit. It's the best feeling ever.

iagree.gif