The "Pull Funny Faces" Thread

Aw, hell, why not. I've got nothing to lose, except my dignity. :p I have an awful habit of making awful faces in almost every photo that's taken of me. Here are some recent gems (and please don't leave me hanging, people, post some of yours too! They're good for a laugh, and Lord knows we all need that sometimes):

Christmas morning, opening gifts:
Christmas2009070.jpg

Christmas2009055.jpg

My boyfriend surprised me by setting up a romantic dinner on the porch, and then took a picture at EXACTLY the wrong moment. It makes me snort every time I see it:
January2010004.jpg

Now someone else should post one of theirs. :D

Tiercel

My boyfriend surprised me by setting up a romantic dinner on the porch, and then took a picture at EXACTLY the wrong moment. It makes me snort every time I see it:
January2010004.jpg

I'm imagining a raspy shout of "Get the cheese, damn it!"

If making faces in photos was a crime I would have gotten the chair years ago. I need to go through and find some of my best. But despite much experience to the contrary, I still think a caffeinated drink in the afternoon is a good idea. Or at least I did yesterday around 3 PM.

But maybe another funny face will be captured while I sleep for a bit?

Those are both awesome LOL faces! And Raz, it looks like you're pulling one of those "And this is behind door number 1!" poses, hahaha. Awesome. :D

mrb

I'm imagining a raspy shout of "Get the cheese, damn it!"

If making faces in photos was a crime I would have gotten the chair years ago. I need to go through and find some of my best. But despite much experience to the contrary, I still think a caffeinated drink in the afternoon is a good idea. Or at least I did yesterday around 3 PM.

But maybe another funny face will be captured while I sleep for a bit?

wow look at all that food lol :D you gonna share ::p:

I went through Photobucket and found more >.>

I look like I'm drunk, haha.
Smile.jpg

Doing yoga with my stepdaughter--the video we were using was freaking me out, lol:
Yoga-vinegarbakingsoda028.jpg

My cat making a funny face:
DSCF0563.jpg

Even when I take pictures of myself I manage to make weird faces:
4thofJuly012.jpg

lyricalliaisons

Here's one. I have a bunch more on my phone, but I can't find it to load anymore right now. It was taken about a month ago when I was trying to get decent pictures of myself lol. I was practicing trying to smile & I look really weird. When I finally find my phone, I'll post some more weird looking pictures of myself lol.

Meee8.jpg

Tiercel

Not quite the surprised face I was going for...
gush3.jpg

Apparently I can hide all but my two front teeth:
duh.jpg

Moving out of the way, and sleazy!
wolf1.jpg

And this one defies description. Perhaps I should use it for an online dating site?
quasifalco.jpg