The "Pull Funny Faces" Thread

Anomaly

There are many image hosting websites where you can just drop the picture in without signing up. There is no best as they all do the same thing. I personally use ImageShack.

Didnt want to double post,but here it goes,lol,I'm so badass.

dscn1005l.jpg

comes up as a broken image :(

rayray

the one at beach,looks like that's a crocodile that you're running from,haha,and the one with dog is also funny. :D

Rayray, that was a rock, lol. I was posing on it and then all of a sudden a wave washed over it and soaked my feet!

Brokenx and Krista, I had NEVER played it before, so my boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas. :D

Krista

Rayray, that was a rock, lol. I was posing on it and then all of a sudden a wave washed over it and soaked my feet!

Brokenx and Krista, I had NEVER played it before, so my boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas. :D

Oh man! I use to play it all the time with my sister..in fact I think I still have mine somewhere :rolleyes:

It looks like you got a little spoilt at christmas hehe.