The positive thread

ludovico

I am unique. I've never met anyone like me and I will never give in and be like everyone else. Even if it hasn't helped much when it comes to friend making, I've always liked that about myself. I'm also incredibly nice and caring. I have a huge heart and I go out of my way to please the people I care about.
I am the same as you! oops, then we are not unique anymore I guess...:rolleyes:

Apart from joking, the fact that I was joking is a positive thing, therefore this is the right thread for this post...

Today I wrote down a list of people who inspire me. More specifically, people who inspire me to not be shy or have low-self esteem. :)

Received my uniform for the tennis tournament. Looks like I'm really going through with this!

Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and randomly had a conversation with the cashier about strawberry mango sorbet, lol. Then, I asked an Australian lady where she's from after hearing her accent.

I ran into an old family friend and stood there defensively with my arms crossed, but still spoke to him for several minutes. He wants to "hang out" with me soon, whatever that means -- he's about 65.

I_jailed_me

Received my uniform for the tennis tournament. Looks like I'm really going through with this!

Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and randomly had a conversation with the cashier about strawberry mango sorbet, lol. Then, I asked an Australian lady where she's from after hearing her accent.

I ran into an old family friend and stood there defensively with my arms crossed, but still spoke to him for several minutes. He wants to "hang out" with me soon, whatever that means -- he's about 65.

Great great great great great going! Try to let go of the doubts completely and think how an positive thought brings the next positive thought and how negative thoughts lead no where!

I_jailed_me

I finally went to the garage to get some sweets :) lol

great work! Go outside more often and dont make it a point to go outside to face your fears or study the, try to go out for seeing something beautiful,interesting or find a hobby like jogging.

Social-E-Aukward

I got a new job a couple months ago and I've already earned 2 raises from taking on so many responsibilities. Let's see the people who treat me like I'm incompetent and irresponsible chew on that one!!

Also, I've joined an online community with a bunch of people who really seem to understand how I feel about a lot of things no one I've ever met seemed to be able to relate to!! I KNOW I AM NOT ALONE!!!

AGR

Well it looks like this guy who is a pain in the ass is finally leaving the job this week :),I must not get to happy because when I do,things always dont go as planned,so I will just hold until it happens,if doesnt oh well....

vanfuggle

I went to a barbeque at my in law's lake house this weekend. I didnt sulk or be bitchy like usual. I was pleasant and was genuinely interested in how everyone was. I had a great time!

dean01

i feel good so im gonna do some exposure therapy today, im gonna go to large shop and pretend to be a shoplifter and wind the security guards up. :)

mrb

whatever bad things life throws at me , i know im lucky just to have my health , once that gone well ....... the rest dont matter does it ;)