The positive thread

EscapeArtist

Nature and equilibrium are always there in homely chaos, mystifying and at ease, everything is part of an eventual balance, good and bad complete eachother and thus are equal and don't exist unless created...there is no reason on earth for stress!

EscapeArtist

I have a purpose; at least until I complete it); to quiet my mind and simplify my life. (I require a purpose for happiness :3)
Happy things:
Music!!! This will destroy you, mogwai, god is an astronaut, helios, hammock, boards of canada, aphex twin, pearl jam, lynyrd skynyrd, allman brothers, outlaws.

And I like tea. Tea is good to me. =]

jco3

I'm funny, and I love to write. I think I may want to become a writer, or at least get a degree in writing. Also, I play the guitar and love it. However, sometimes my social anxiety gets the best of me and I get down on myself far too quickly. But, for the most part I'm a likable guy.

omnighost

I managed to make it through grocery shopping at wal-mart today. Towards the end I was feeling crowded and irritable but I made it through it and managed to focus long enough to get the things I needed instead of just feeling rushed and grabbing a few items.

EscapeArtist

good job omnighost! getting what you need instead of grabbing random **** is a real success, i'm unable to do that :), of course going out to a huge place is a big enough success in the first place!

Danfalc

Banned
I managed to go shop earlier despite my anxiety being really bad.

My sleeping is pretty messed up but I'm hoping if I rough it out and stay up all day tomorrow,not give in to sleeping in the day,then I should be able to get it back on track

coyote

Had a great meeting with my boss.

I'm wearing one of my favorite shirts.

I think it will be a good day.

Agon

This is going to sound like it's coming from a braggart, but it feels good to know I'm smart. I keep telling myself that every day because I have to battle all the negative thoughts resulting from people I love trying to put me down.

Last edited:

AimeeSP

After only 3 hours sleep, i woke up at a normal human time ... 9am, and i feel much more awake than i usually do after having 10 hours sleep. :) I feel happy knowing i should hopefully sleep at a normal human time tonight and stop being nocturnal!