The perfect match .... nintendo DS style

Luke1993

ah unfortunately my flash player has stopped working for me for some reason, so I cannot watch youtube videos. What is it about? Someone marrying their DS game? I have a DS. I quite like it, dunno about marriage, if I'm 50 and alone I'd consider it, but I'd have a feeling the DS would say no :)

da_illest101

ah unfortunately my flash player has stopped working for me for some reason, so I cannot watch youtube videos. What is it about? Someone marrying their DS game? I have a DS. I quite like it, dunno about marriage, if I'm 50 and alone I'd consider it, but I'd have a feeling the DS would say no :)

well it's about this guy who loves his ds video game character so much, that he decided to marry it. With a ceremony, guess and all that.

Nack

Banned
Too bad she's cheating on him with 9000 other horny japanese men as we speak.

I don't need some video game chick. I can draw my own :D

Emily_G

I read an article about a woman who married her dog.

Neither "marriage" can be legal...as neither a dog or a video game character can consent, sign a marriage license, etc.

Let him grow. Trust me, you might think that he's old enough but I can assure you that he's still a kid inside. In a few years he will find his inner self and what he really wants.

Lonelykitsune

Well there was a woman who married the berlin wall,then cheated on "him" with a fence.She even took his name.This guys just as bizaare....

Nicholas

But she also said "Obviously nobody was taking this too seriously". It might have been something between entertainment and advertisement.
So I hope that wasn't serious. How would he be able to make love to her? Are there any jack sockets that are big enough in that console?