The longest you've gone without work since turning 18?

What's the longest you've gone without work (since turning 18)?

• I've never been without work

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • A few days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A few weeks

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • A few months

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • 1 year

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 2 years

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 3 years

• 4 years

• 5 years

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 6 years

• 7 years

• 8 years

• 9 years

• 10 years

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I've never had a job

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Remus

Staff member
eh! deja vu!

you posted the same poll on SAUK, I'll vote again lol

should be interesting to compare the results

About six months. It was back when I was severely depressed- I had quit my job and dropped out of school, I just couldn't bring myself to do anything. I was 19- almost 12 years ago.

Since then, I've always worked at least part-time and/or been in school full-time. There was a period of a few months when I was so busy with school that I went on inactive status at work, but personally I think school counts as being "employed" even though you're not getting paid for it.

mrb

About six months. It was back when I was severely depressed- I had quit my job and dropped out of school, I just couldn't bring myself to do anything. I was 19- almost 12 years ago.

Since then, I've always worked at least part-time and/or been in school full-time. There was a period of a few months when I was so busy with school that I went on inactive status at work, but personally I think school counts as being "employed" even though you're not getting paid for it.

does being a mod count :D

philly2bits

I'm currently going through my longest span without a job. It's been about a year and a half. I've done some side work to make some money but I haven't had a steady job in all that time.