The abuse of Jbrown2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nervous

I think it should be against the rules for members to have more than one account. While it won't completely prevent trolling and harassment, it'll definitely cut down on some of it. I see no good reason for anybody to have more than one account.

Before j_brown2 was ever banned, he had at least four accounts: j_brown1, J_brown2, J_brown3, and j_brown87. It wasn't necessary for him to have all those accounts.

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
people used to be only able to make 7 posts a day, so they created other accounts, now you can post as much as you like so these extra accounts are not needed, I agree that people should only be allowed one account, sometimes people create extra ones to agree with themselves :/

Mr Brown emailed me and said he has realised he was not well after finding a forum for people with HPD/NPD, said it's opened his eyes and he feels more at home, lets hope they can help him better than here:

Your moderator on here yo, danfalc would be a poor guy i would feel sorry for.
Coz i know there would be no stopping me back than. I thought i have just a few
symptoms of HPD and the rest is OCD and SA. I was wrong

I am tottally feeling special and attention seeking right now, saying things
you gona like hearing, this is crazy, in and of itself histrionic what i am
doing.

Fear not. I got my new forum where i be discussing what i did on hear with my
fellow histrionics lol sorry, but i really felt empty just a few minutes ago,
and this made me feel emotional, its probably fake emotions again, coz they dont
seem deep just intense

Adios remus. I am still lurking SPW as a Guest. But not feeling the need to
login or create an account. I really want to stop this, but i cant promise as
you know. No one should mention me on SPW ever. I need to die down noone
supposed to react to anything. I trust i am over it though, i have a new forum,
a new audience to entertain. A new supply to fix my emptiness

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
He's back again, if you get messages please try and ignore them and let us know the username he is using, I'm trolling through accounts checking IPs anywho, he must have snook in when I was offline for a few days with PC problems

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
so much for the promise to stay away, we are reporting him to his ISP this time, no more listening to his begging!

mrb

wow jbrown sure has issues , im sure hes quite pleasant really , just misunderstood .................... um ok maybe not

Noca

Banned
Yay! at least you get banned for a legitimate reason on this site. Unlike Social Anxiety Support - Home Page 's forum where you get permanently banned for no reason other than knowing that one of the main moderators is a sex offender and a pedofile who likes little boys when hes 50 years old! Even when you have over 14,000 posts too, you still get banned permanently for spite.

Jo1991

I remember about a year ago, I made a thread called beware of some SPW PERVERTS. Then someone started to talk crap to me and I told them off and didn't come back to the board. I went away for vacation and I came back and I guess I was banned. I was in no shape or form trying to say that all the guys from this site were perverts but some were harassing me. I speak to two guys from this website who I have been speaking online to for almost 2 years and they are great guys. Simon and danfalc. So, I had to make this new account. JBROWN, actually sent me some PM saying that someone likes me and he just kept harassing me and harassing. I spoke to another female member about it but I did not make a thread because of what happened that time that I decided to make a thread. My name used to be depressed4life. I don't need to be making stuff up but it always seems as if a few of the guys here are pervs.

Remus

Staff member
I don't need to be making stuff up but it always seems as if a few of the guys here are pervs.

Pervs are not tolerated (as quoted in the forum rules), if anyone does do this report it to a moderator via PM with evidence, we shall then ban the person. Also do not worry that they would harrass you for getting them banned, as most pervs perv alot of people and they would usually not be sure who "told" (as in Jbrowns case)

Jo1991

Remus thanks, I did not know I could do that so I just stopped reading the PMS that he was sending me. Then, I was speaking to another female member that Jbrown was also harassing. Thank god, this stopped because it was creeping me out.

Remus

Staff member
yup just forward any bad PM to one of the mods and we will take it from there, we keep the strictest confidence.

krs2snow

This thread is a disgrace for the moderators here at SPW.

You are "moderating" this situation by starting a STICKY about this member, Thelma, Danfalc, Remus??! That's 100% counterproductive! If u were truly moderating, you'd be moderating. Don't start new threads, MODERATE existing threads.

I'm not condoning this members behavior! It's abhorrent. But to start a thread about a user is ridiculous.

Moderators: You need to be discreet in your work. Read ur PM's about what members want addressed, make judgment calls on what should & should not be edited and move on. Send PM's when necessary, if at all necessary.

Danfalc, I hold to my opinion on the below mentioned thread. Remus, I feel u jumped into a thread at ur fellow moderators defense & locked it for no reason. I feel I was expressing my views on a topic that I felt strongly about & I feel u closed the tread simply because Danfalc had closed a similar thread recently. If ur position is that u must close repeated topics then you will be a busy man, Remus, because there are many repeated topics throughout this forum. In my post, I said nothing that called for the thread to be closed. Here's the link for ur review:

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/truth-behind-psychiatrist-industry-cont-18646/.

As well, please revisit the rules Remus kindly provided for our review below, especially rules 1 through 5, as they pertain to this thread.

Policy (revised rules) http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/policy-revised-rules-3332/

Last edited:

kingflab

Oh man. Give him my email! As a self proclaimed griefer, and a total cunt, I feel it only fair that someone spams the spammer. I'll happily take this blow for this wonderful community.

Danfalc

Banned
This thread is a disgrace for the moderators here at SPW.

Who made you back seat moderator Krs?If you dont like how we do things here,your welcome to go and find another site,please dont let us stop you.You wasnt even here when the stuff with J brown happend,so i dont know how you can get on your high horse and tell us how we were supposed to handle things.

You talk about this thread being counter productive?Whats exactly productive about your post?If you really wanted to discuss this like adults you could of sent one of us a pm instead of making posts like this.Thanks for the tips on being a mod ;) But we seem to manage quite well even before you graced us with your advice.

Thanks for informing me that you still hold your opinion...,why do you feel the need to keep telling us?While feeback is appreciated,petty posts like this arnt,its rather childish really,not to mention against the rules.And well done you can post a link to the rules,but did you actualy read them?

"3. The following posts may be edited, removed, moved or split, at the discretion of the moderators:
- offensive
- carrying on an *Closed thread* arguement in a new thread
NB*

All moderators decisions are final, argueing with them will get you into further trouble, this is for the benefit of all users."

Ive just copy and pasted the ones which apply to your post which got locked so its not too hard for you to understand.If you really just wanted to give us your opinion you could of sent us a pm.Oh and its not the topic I ever had a problem with in the first place,i actualy agreed with noca and jo..as i could see both sides of the coin,I locked your thread for the rules you broke above.You know what i speak to the person who made that thread on msn,your making more of a fuss than she did.

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
This thread is the exception to the rule, when all other moderating techniques failed with Mr. Brown, we debated on what to do next, we considered contacting his ISP but thought that too harsh as it could affect his home life, we eventually wanted to show him a mirror of his actions, it appears like a witchhunt.

He later emailed me to say it was like a wakeup call.

HIs actions were completly unnaceptable, do I take it you condone them? We ran out of options as banning him 146 time (I counted) did not work, he got around IP checks, used proxy servers, now we have to vet everyone that joins thanks to him.

You are "moderating" this situation by starting a STICKY about this member, Thelma, Danfalc, Remus??!

You missed out zeroday who was also involved in this decision

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
Moderators: You need to be discreet in your work. Read ur PM's about what members want addressed, make judgment calls on what should & should not be edited and move on. Send PM's when necessary, if at all necessary.
[/url]

Have you read the entire thread????

check page one, I have a list of PMs he sent me.

maybe you should practice what you preach and have complained via PM

Videotape

i agree with KRS. i don't think you've handled this very well. stop trying to create drama because you're bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.