The abuse of Jbrown2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mods aren't the ones causing drama in my opinion! If krs has an issue with them why didn't they message them privately instaed of bringing things up on here!

Videotape

that's what forums are for i guess. giving his opinion in a public forum where he is safe to do it. it's not a great thread this one.

Yeah it is a public forum, but some things should be said in private. I just think what they had to say could should have been done in Private Messages!

Videotape

Yeah it is a public forum, but some things should be said in private. I just think what they had to say could should have been done in Private Messages!

BANG! 'some things'. like this thread.
i remember when all this was happening and the only thing people were chatting about were jbrown ('troll' 'creep' 'perv' etc). this is a social anxiety website. not a gossip site. i don't see the point of having a topic like this.
ahhhhh now i'm involved with this crap! noooooooooooooooooo!!!

Remus

Staff member
Yup you are involved if you give an opinion!
Like we said in this thread, the decision to make this thread was not a light one, we weren't bored, we were at the end of our tether with sooooo many complaints, banning did not work, reasoning did not work, so a name and shame thread was what we thought was the best idea.

I removed this thread after he left, he then snook back in, so back up it went, we were going to take it down as he has stayed away.

All the mods got plenty of serious complaints about this guy, did you want us to just sit on our hands and ignore people?

If anyone is to blame in all of this, I say blame the webmaster, not Mr Brown, we did not have a decent banning/admin system inplace, we cannot IP ban like most other forums on the net, getting the webmaster to respond was rare, so Mr Brown with his obsessive behaviour enjoyed the chase as it were.

I'm going to lock this thread, discuss taking it down with the other moderators, if Brown comes back, so does the thread, weve had people scared off this site by him!

Thelema

I'm the one that came up with the thread idea. I wanted to make a thread to:

1. Inform the forum to what has been happening.

2. Inform the forum what we're doing about it.

3. Ask members to contact us with any complaints about JBrown.

4. Ask members to include their feelings about what was happening to send to JBrown's ISP to hopefully persuade them that he was causing real harm.

I don't know if you actually read my first post, but please read it and if you can find a flaw in my reasons for making this thread, you are very welcome to pm them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.