Teenager Picture Thread

Nathália

I can't see Merel.

Tino you were a handsome young man and the rest of you are too beautiful and adorable!!!!

XxXWhiteRoseXxX

Everyone looks great, as usual. :D
The closest picture I could find of myself in the teen years (without looking very hard, of course ::p:), was a picture from when I was about 9. :rolleyes:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Gonnae regret the f**k oot uh posting this photo fur obvious reasons but... F**k it! Ah wuz 14 when this wuz taken. :eek:mg:

Attachments

• Scan-140802-0001.jpg
    Scan-140802-0001.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 0

GhastlyCC

There are basically no pictures of me from my teenage years.
I started dodging cameras at all costs around when I was about 12.haha

I'm still not overly fond of having my picture taken,but I kinda wish I had some picture of teenage me.:sad:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
There are basically no pictures of me from my teenage years.
I started dodging cameras at all costs around when I was about 12.haha

I'm still not overly fond of having my picture taken,but I kinda wish I had some picture of teenage me.:sad:

Awww, sorry tae hear, mate.

Ah huv'nae got many photo uh masel' as a teenager. Though, ah started tae avoid cameras in during ma mid-teens. So there's bin few photos uh me since ah wuz aboot 15. Coz ah hate huvin ma photo taken as well - and ah'm ugly...

Oh no! This is me, drunk, OBVIOUSLY!! I think I was 16

Can't help but think of this other drummer, sorry :p

6a0120a7b5f86a970b0162fcb6e57a970d-pi
[

Gonnae regret the f**k oot uh posting this photo fur obvious reasons but... F**k it! Ah wuz 14 when this wuz taken. :eek:mg:

I see a handsome young man with a face that reveals a very kind personality :thumbup:

Me at 16, almost 17, in 1998. Practicing on a shitty Kramer.

View attachment 3634

Those gloves! very cool :]