Teenager Picture Thread

montejocarlo

i AM a teenager just barely now but here is me at 13-14 5 or 6 years ago, when being a teenager was a lot of FUN and I wore TONS of eyeliner o_o

If anyone recognizes me I don't care. hi to them! HIIIIIIIII!

DIFFF.jpg

Please ignore other chick who I was too lazy to blott out

you look like selena gomez here :)

Last edited:

Imaginary

U all adorable~ :eek:

I dun have the teenager picture of me~ Because I hate what I look alike in that time~ -__-llll

I love this thread!!! What a great idea op!

Alethia, they are the most beautiful puctures!!!

And pookah you actually havent aged a day! You're a gorgeous princess!

Everybody looks great. I have only been able to see some of them because lots have been removed and the rest my phone doesn't open. But wow fab pics everyone!!!

Haha I dont think there are any 'cute' pictures of me as a teen. I was a brat. Most pics from that era never saw the light of day because they caught me doing something I wasnt meant to be doing. The youngest one Ive seen Im about 19 and its that drunk dancing bar one I was cringing at on fb last week.

MikeyC

Haha I dont think there are any 'cute' pictures of me as a teen. I was a brat. Most pics from that era never saw the light of day because they caught me doing something I wasnt meant to be doing. The youngest one Ive seen Im about 19 and its that drunk dancing bar one I was cringing at on fb last week.
That's too bad. Seeing you getting up to no good would've been cool to witness. I'm going to just assume you were as cute then as you are now.

Boby

Auch...my neck,it hurts after I had to stare at your pic with my head tilted to the right ::p:
Anyway cute pic monte :)

montejocarlo

Auch...my neck,it hurts after I had to stare at your pic with my head tilted to the right ::p:
Anyway cute pic monte :)

yeah, i know. sorry. ::(: it's my best angle so i needed to do that in order to look remotely cute. it's the price to pay. glad it somehow worked. :rolleyes:

lol. thnx btw!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Here's one of me and my crookedly cut (by a hairdresser!) bangs when I must have just turned 13, so about 7 years ago

me.jpg

You get to see an added bonus of seeing my mom too ::p:

YellowBird

18 to 19 i don't have many pictures before that time(oh yes i'm the chick)

Attachments

• SP_A0248.jpg
    SP_A0248.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0

Foxface

i AM a teenager just barely now but here is me at 13-14 5 or 6 years ago, when being a teenager was a lot of FUN and I wore TONS of eyeliner o_o

If anyone recognizes me I don't care. hi to them! HIIIIIIIII!
217059_4857223295_513483295_120959_8268_n.jpgp

208456_4857253295_513483295_120965_4558_n.jpg

DIFFF.jpg

ss.jpg

Please ignore other chick who I was too lazy to blott out

Very beautiful!