suicidal :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

token_asian_friend

Yeah, I know how you feel. I've been thinking lately how pointless my life is, too. I mean, I'm a 32-YO male; I shouldn't be thinking like that, but it is what it is.

I think the trick to getting through these feelings is to think about the small moments of happiness in your life that you'd never get to experience again if you were gone. I know it sounds really lame and contrived, but it works. Like for me, I'd miss late night drives back from the beach with my gf with her snoozing in the passenger seat and me feeling like I'm protecting her from anything bad happening. Basically, small moments like that. haha.

Or the scary a** adventure of driving up some mountain on snow covered roads to go skiing and getting stuck. I mean, granted it wasn't a great experience at the time, but in retrospect whenever I think about it, it was actually pretty exciting, and it definitely makes me appreciate us not dying up there (though I don't know if we were ever really in DANGER danger haha).

Another good memory is when my gf at the time and I went to the Bahamas. The water was so clear that you could literally see to the bottom. That was pretty cool, and I definitely want to travel to more places like that in the future.

Anyway, you're probably not looking for advice haha, but I didn't really know what to say otherwise. Really just wanted to throw out my support. Hang in there.

fife_girl

i cnt stop cryin...

there is too much to explain ;( i just feel like i want to end everything ;(

cant cope anymore... ;(

u dnt need to comment...i dnt care ;([/QUOTE

Hey fife girl ::(: I am sorry for the way you are feeling right now...believe me I have been there before kinda recent actually. After I had my son I had postpartum depression. It was about 2 weeks after I had him and all of a sudden I started feeling like I was going insane and I kept beating my head because it was like a mind**** and I wanted it to go away so bad. Like every second I kept saying I want to kill myself, I want to kill myself right now. I would start pacing and didn't even want to be around my son for a long time after that. Big thanks to my ex, he didnt make anything better by cheating on me. I left my son with a guardian for a little while till I got help. Just know that we are your friends and just keep your head up and don't talk about suicide ever again on here lol ok??? ::(: :)

and to put it lightly not so intense like Easyskankinit did....you are really pretty also!!! I bet you got a lot of guys lined up for you :)

On a serious note i really dnt want to kill myself im just fed up of waking up n having to deal with my life :(

i cant thank u all enough....there r sooo many lovely ppl on here
id love if we all lived closer :(

xx

fife_girl

Hang on a sec, Fife. You're in a bad place right now, hang in there until you get your mind straight, okay? ;3 The heat of the moment can be a deceptive thing, and big mistakes are easily made in it.

Suicide is never the answer to anything. It's not a solution, nor a way out.. It's the end, of everything, no second chances. I beg you to reconsider. We're here for you. :c

i know n il prob feel stupid when it passes :(
thank u for ur comment :) ... u didnt need to leave one
god in in ''self hate mode'' ;(

x

punklove

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way :(
I know I don't really know you but please don't hesitate to leave me a message..
I've felt suicidal plenty of times. I know what it's like.
Just please remember that you're not the only one who feels this way. <3

fife_girl

I bet if I made a suicide thread I'd get 2 replies max and they'd probably be agreeing on how good a thing it'd be for the forum :D

Everyone here likes you fife_girl, Isn't that at least something? And I agree with everyone that you are very pretty. And you play drums and you are just totally cool :)

P.S. I've been thinking about suicide the whole day myself but I know that I'm such a coward to even do such a thing so no worries...

awww nooo :( dnt do it!!!!

i dnt want to, i just feel pointless being alive sometimes!! :(
r u ok???
xx

fife_girl

oh ya and to be up to date about the job thing, I DID NOT get it. Read the how are you feeling thread about what I said about it, if you havent already. lol ;)

hey...simple reason... they picked the wrong person cause u r ace huni!!!X

fife_girl

i was in 2 minds about posting this cause i thought ppl would judge me
but u r are all lovely :)
i want to meet some of u !)
xx

arsenalwa

Oh no it's got nothing to do with you! I felt like that the whole day! But as I said though, I'm too much of a coward to do such a thing, so don't worry about me. I worry about you though. You really need to get that suicide idea out of your head.

P.S. I already added you on msn a while back. Remember? The whole harmonica thing :D

Feathers

Awww.... ((hugs)) sweetie!!!!!!!!

Just because you feel sucky and your family nags etc. - it doesn't mean anything - next year or in a few years you can be feeling soo much better!!!

Please hang in there... Even tomorrow may be better already!!

I felt sucky today too, must be something odd in the air...

I applied for two jobs recently, at one they almost hired me (with big gaps in resume, mind you! :)), I didn't have some expert computer technie knowledge though.. I did get to invite them to the eco projects though and they said they'd do it!! :) So, who knows what the future may bring?

Feathers

I bet if I made a suicide thread I'd get 2 replies max and they'd probably be agreeing on how good a thing it'd be for the forum :D

Everyone here likes you fife_girl, Isn't that at least something? And I agree with everyone that you are very pretty. And you play drums and you are just totally cool :)

P.S. I've been thinking about suicide the whole day myself but I know that I'm such a coward to even do such a thing so no worries...
Ohh, I think you'd get a ton of replies too!! - but don't try it xx

I think it's also awesome how you are cheering for fife_girl, and you remember stuff like that - surely you are a caring and awesome person too!!

With all the things happening in the world, we need all the cool and awesome and caring people out there!!

fife_girl

I think it's also awesome how you are cheering for fife_girl, and you remember stuff like that - surely you are a caring and awesome person too!!

With all the things happening in the world, we need all the cool and awesome and caring people out there!!

i think u r both great n i love each n every reply i get...n u 2 r 2 of the ones that stand out!!
xx

fife_girl

this has made me feel selfish ....but not cause of ur words, but cause its true...i shouldnt moan about stuff u
:( sorry every1 xx hugs 2 u all

Feathers

i think u r both great n i love each n every reply i get...n u 2 r 2 of the ones that stand out!!
xx

Aww... We LOVE you!!

And yeah you're gorgeous and awesome, even if you feel nothing like it... We need all the good people, especially rockstar reiki drummers!!!
And if you want to yammer about jobs/biz/career I'm happy to talk!!

Feathers

this has made me feel selfish ....but not cause of ur words, but cause its true...i shouldnt moan about stuff u
:( sorry every1 xx hugs 2 u all

No no no, wasn't meant to be this way!! Just wrote it from the top of my head..

I'm soo happy you posted here rather than do something foolish..
Everyone has down days sometimes, and I'm soo glad you posted and got help from people here...

fife_girl

Aww... We LOVE you!!

And yeah you're gorgeous and awesome, even if you feel nothing like it... We need all the good people, especially rockstar reiki drummers!!!
And if you want to yammer about jobs/biz/career I'm happy to talk!!

haha rockstar reiki drummers made me smile!!!! ur a star !! thank u :D xx

fife_girl

No no no, wasn't meant to be this way!! Just wrote it from the top of my head..

I'm soo happy you posted here rather than do something foolish..
Everyone has down days sometimes, and I'm soo glad you posted and got help from people here...

well i WONT cut :)

sometimes just feel too lost :(
xx

Suicide...life does make you feel like that sometimes. I'll tell you a weird but true story. I once knew someone that tried killing themselves because of life's on going struggle. You need a kind of a sick and twisted sense of humor for this but....Anyway they tried using the light fitting on the roof of the kitchen ceiling for a noose, jumped off and the fitting broke and he landed on the floor, unharmed. No matter how harsh life gets, the cosmic joker always gets one up on you. No matter what you do.

But anyway back onto the subject, when you feel lost or alone, just find something that you are interested in and get lost in it. Has helped me in the past. Distractions from reality always help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.