Status
Not open for further replies.

fife_girl

i cnt stop cryin...

there is too much to explain ;( i just feel like i want to end everything ;(

cant cope anymore... ;(

u dnt need to comment...i dnt care ;(

anxiety1408

Woahh! What brought this about, Come on dear don't let your life situation ruin your life , Either accept it/let it be/ take action. Hang in there. Hugs xx

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Come on, you're smarter than that and you know it! Really, I've been there and you know deep down you really do care, think about things about getting better because they will, trust me. Don't quit five minutes before the miracle. And everyone would miss you too much ::(:.

woah... to be honest I DID NOT expect this from you..

What's wrong fife? You can share things with me here (or you can pm me if you feel more comfortable.)

It's a shame and just plain makes no sense.

fife_girl

family stuff...not working...no partner....being stuck in m room 24/7, my life if pointless....
in sittin in tears, just cnt cope... think its easy to say im havin a shi**y day ;(

n im not lookin for attention...i genuinly hate my life :(

anxiety1408

family stuff...not working...no partner....being stuck in m room 24/7, my life if pointless....
in sittin in tears, just cnt cope... think its easy to say im havin a shi**y day ;(

Im stuck in my room most of the time, I dont work i seriously need a job cos I have no mney coming in apart from pocket money! I have no partner its been a year now! Life isn't going too great but its about holding on when you want to give up..

Forgotten-Children

Even though I don't really know you... *gives you a long hug*

Everything'll be alright. I know life can be hard at times (trust me. I've had suicidal thoughts before aswell), but you need to keep looking forward. You only have this life and that's it! Don't throw that all away.

Awkward Annie

I've been there too Fife. Talk about it as much as possible and cry, the tears do help.

""In the midst of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." - Camus.

*hugs*

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

I hated my life for two straight years. Pointless is a great word to describe what I thought of it. I can't give this inspirational story of how since then I found a solution to make all better, because I don't have one. You know that statement is exaggerated, and the potential for improvement is off the charts. look at it that way.

fife_girl

Im stuck in my room most of the time, I dont work i seriously need a job cos I have no mney coming in apart from pocket money! I have no partner its been a year now! Life isn't going too great but its about holding on when you want to give up..

thanks for ur texts earlier ... u know they helped me to not cry..ur so nice n sweet, but im feelin worthless now ;(

Fife doesn't believe me that she's a total hottie - who else agrees? :D

4349-a.jpg

(look at those eyes and hair - yuuum! ;))

Hang on a sec, Fife. You're in a bad place right now, hang in there until you get your mind straight, okay? ;3 The heat of the moment can be a deceptive thing, and big mistakes are easily made in it.

Suicide is never the answer to anything. It's not a solution, nor a way out.. It's the end, of everything, no second chances. I beg you to reconsider. We're here for you. :c

anxiety1408

thanks for ur texts earlier ... u know they helped me to not cry..ur so nice n sweet, but im feelin worthless now ;(

Your very welcome, I don't like seeing anybody upset and I like to help, Im so glad that I was of some help to you fife, I think your awesome you've got the looks, you've got the voice (even though my stupid phone didn't let me hear it haha) and You've got a nice smile --> =) . Your life situation is not too far from mine and I get really stressed sometimes but I just think what am I going to get if I let the situation take over me rather than me getting on top of the situation, If i had let it take over me It would definately not help the cause I would be adding to the stress. Pretty self destructive aint it.

I think you should watch this for now: :D
YouTube - Try Not To Laugh! [Fun Challenge]

fife_girl

wouldnt think it from ur attitude...ur lovely n upbeat!! :)

fife_girl

Hang on a sec, Fife. You're in a bad place right now, hang in there until you get your mind straight, okay? ;3 The heat of the moment can be a deceptive thing, and big mistakes are easily made in it.

Suicide is never the answer to anything. It's not a solution, nor a way out.. It's the end, of everything, no second chances. I beg you to reconsider. We're here for you. :c

i dnt want it to be the answer ... i just feel like i cant escape other situations n the sheer pressure is waaaaayy too much and i simply cant handle it :(
it s too hard right now :(
i really thought i was stong...especially meetin scottishpacfan but obv im still the same loser :(
i hate myself n my stupid SA
sorry for moanin

x

anxiety1408

wouldnt think it from ur attitude...ur lovely n upbeat!! :)

thats nice of you to say fife =) I try to stay as positive as I can and I do all the things I normally do regardless of a stressful situation lol No matter how bad the times are im in debt, I've left Uni I just go out enjoying life Like i normally do, I just like to laugh it off lol My sense of humour is sensitive I will laugh when you least expect it haha. It was interesting actually when I went to london with one of my friends and In the elevator it was full literally and Me and him were like right in the middle, It was really quite..like really quiet and I got the giggles haha I just started laughing and it was still silent, I hate it when its silent Makes me laugh lol I think I embarrased my friend lol poor guy :D

Last edited:

anxiety1408

oh ya and to be up to date about the job thing, I DID NOT get it. Read the how are you feeling thread about what I said about it, if you havent already. lol ;)

Hey don't worry about it, It probably means theres a better job for you out there, One where you get more money and you enjoy more. Keep the faith! :cool:

Well, look at it this way - all this frustration is an indication that you are not happy with what you currently have. It can be a good thing if used positively. It means that you aren't happy and want to change. Good things can come from desperation.

As blackpuma said, suicide is not the way ;)

arsenalwa

I bet if I made a suicide thread I'd get 2 replies max and they'd probably be agreeing on how good a thing it'd be for the forum :D

Everyone here likes you fife_girl, Isn't that at least something? And I agree with everyone that you are very pretty. And you play drums and you are just totally cool :)

P.S. I've been thinking about suicide the whole day myself but I know that I'm such a coward to even do such a thing so no worries...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.