suicidal :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

spect01

All this year I've been thinking I don't want to live anymore. Slowly by the year I've been realizing that I don't want to live anymore but I could never kill myself or anything but if there was a forfeit button I would have pressed it by now. sometimes I feel like I don't want to live anymore. Slowly by the year I've been realizing that I don't want to live anymore but I could never kill myself or anything but if there was a forfeit button I would have pressed it by now. Life is a bad dream to me.

fife_girl

All this year I've been thinking I don't want to live anymore. Slowly by the year I've been realizing that I don't want to live anymore but I could never kill myself or anything but if there was a forfeit button I would have pressed it by now. sometimes I feel like I don't want to live anymore. Slowly by the year I've been realizing that I don't want to live anymore but I could never kill myself or anything but if there was a forfeit button I would have pressed it by now. Life is a bad dream to me.

push that button 4 me too :( x

Silvox Black

There is never too much to explain my dear. Start slowly and from the beginning, I would be more than willing to listen.

systemanic

I've been studying some philosophical stuff recently, and what i will share will turn your whole concept of "suicide" upside-down...
(i have put in the form of a sort of "riddle")

The opposite of birth is death
The opposite of death is birth
The opposite of life is ______ <-- CAN someone answer this???

lunaticbinge

I've been studying some philosophical stuff recently, and what i will share will turn your whole concept of "suicide" upside-down...
(i have put in the form of a sort of "riddle")

The opposite of birth is death
The opposite of death is birth
The opposite of life is ______ <-- CAN someone answer this???

Nobody can. To claim you could would be arrogant to say the least.

Remus

Staff member
If you feel that bad Fife_girl, contact the samaritans

Samaritans Home Page-->

The powers that be have told me to delete this thread and others, I'll close it for now, so you can follow up on advice

Status
Not open for further replies.