Sorry to clog the feed...

zharl

But, I don't have many other avenues to do this sort of thing. I have a quick one-question survey that I need to get some data on. If you have a sec, please post your answer to the question in a reply.

The question is: "What's your favorite food?"

And........GO!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Favourite food? That's quite a difficult question cuz ah love food. :giggle:

Chicken and vegatable pakoras with chili sauce and a side of salad - quality scran, there.

A good chicken stir-fry's no bad either.

Megaten

All of the bananas. Lol kidding. Umm thats hard, maybe Chinese fried rice has been a consistent fav of mine.

FriendlyShadow

I love to eat thai food, mexican, italian, indian, ect. For years of being vegetarian now, I've been eating all sorts of different vegetables/fruits/and foods I've never tried. I love vegetarian pizza the best though.

Last edited:

this_portrait

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2029-1418669799-4.gif

zharl

Thanks so much guys! I got the info I needed! Basically, the point of this "One question survey" was to show me how useless a survey is if it's not prepared correctly. Because I asked a question that was way too open-ended, I got too much different data, that was essentially meaningless, because I couldn't show any correlations or anything. In short, I purposely asked a survey question with the intention of it not being to useful. The disparity in the answers posted here kind of proves what I just said.

Thanks for participating! I got what I needed. Feel free to keep sharing if you like, but know that I'm no longer recording any results or anything. Oh and to those who answered already, don't worry. You were completely anonymous and your answers were used for an assignment that will probably never be looked at again. Go figure. *shrugs*