Something GOOD That Happened Today!

Rufus

I went out to drink at the weekly piano bar with a couple of friends. There I met a girl, a friend of one of my friends and someone I had seen on the streets and I thought looked nice.

We started to talk and suddenly we were sitting next to each other cuddling, and later at the after-party we just sat in the couch kissing. I just followed her home and we have arranged to meet later this week so things are looking very good :D

Congrats man :)

Beyond Timid

I waved at my crush and he smiled.

But then he didn't talk to me at all, so I don't know if that's a good thing anymore.

Re: Something GOOD That Happened Yesterday!

My favourite shop to browse is a cooperitive which sells collectible items salvaged from the tip/dump. New stuff comes in each day, so its a wondorous place to explore, its like a museum where you can purchase the exhibits. While I was there yesterday they brought in a 1950s kids firetruck style pedal car - maybe worth hundreds - that someone had tossed out, and I discovered a tarry old beehive smoker with a mesmerising aroma. The best finds, such as these dolls heads, are placed in the everchanging window displays.
tumblr_lpsj29Gu3J1qhgwvgo1_500.jpg

oooooooh I would LOVE a shop like that!:cool:
^I don't know about wanting to buy someone's old smelly ballet slippers though!haha::p:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

^^^^NO MEH'S ALLOWED in this thread :D

Could be worse, I've been having much better weeks/days. Today a nice walk and lunch with a friend.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Veni, Vidi, Vici, Poopy. Day didn't start too swell (ergo the poopy) but is going well now I'm ringing bells. Gonna conquer the week. Woo!

Invisibleman

Meh nothing really good happened today.School starts tomorrow so I doubt anything good will happen the rest of the week either.

Phoenixx

I made homemade pop-tarts! :D

And I finally just got done the rest of my homework that's not due til Wed.

MrJones

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!!! XD

Hmmm good thing.... I'm still not sure if it's good or not, but I talked to my mother about something important. I hope it's a good thing in the end...

Phoenixx

Well, I did manage to finish one book and start another. I suppose that's a good thing. And I managed to make some use of my boring weekend and get over half my homework done.

Today was still a pretty craptastic day though. :/