Sexual anxiety

MikeyC

well you shouldn't because when you're with someone you like who likes you and there's trust between you it will be good.
I guess that's something I'll just have to wait around for. :) I hope you're right, Jewel.

I guess that's something I'll just have to wait around for. :) I hope you're right, Jewel.

She's quite right.
Sex is good, no doubt about that. But is not the most important thing in a relationship. Had once a very huge sex drive problem and It was kind of embaressing, but for my surprise turned to be a funny moment in bed. And is here where we got to know peope we got to love or not, on hard moments.

I'm sure u will find someone else sooner or later, cause life is not just happy moments, but also love people as they are (including there worst) : )

I am right. Sex isn't about what one person does. That's way too much pressure on one person. Sex takes two people and both sides fear 'being bad' but its silly because its an instinct, you dont need to be told how to do it. Check your brain at the door. The more you relax the better.Under normal circumstances people let it be known what they like so dont worry about getting it wrong. Theyll probably be worrying too.Just go with instincts.

MikeyC

I'm sure u will find someone else sooner or later, cause life is not just happy moments, but also love people as they are (including there worst) : )
Yeah, this is true. I'm not exactly looking or desperate, but if I come across her, that would be great.

Check your brain at the door. The more you relax the better.
Actually, this is something I need to work on. I do think too much under those circumstances. You are perfectly correct, though, and I suppose it just takes some practice.

That Jewel is a total jewel, she knows what shes talkin about! :)
She sure is. :)

lonely_drummer

Yeah that would be quite the blow to your self image but try not to let it get you down. It's good that she tried giving advice so she wasn't just being mean or anything. Plus what I've learnt, every girl is different and has different needs. With one girl your "moves" could blow her mind while another doesn't feel the big deal. I'm not the one with a bunch of experience (I actually haven't had sex in 4 years) but I used to get somewhat around when i was younger and the key with any girl is just communication which is definitely not easy for us. U just being vocal about what you like and don't like makes things 1000 times easier. And don't be embarrassed about asking or anything, she would be glad to help cuz would she really want to just sit there through something she doesn't enjoy rather than actually try and make the experience fun?

Hoppy

I spend an evening reading Cosmo's 77 positions in 77 days. Learned a lot about sex I didn't know and realized again how much it depends on communication.

Just a pity I do not have anyone to practice with.

MollyBeGood

So I've always been pretty insecure about my own sexuality. The girls I've been with have been less than inspiring in the sack, and I can't say I have done much to encourage them, although I feel I have done the best I can. It is kind of hard to please someone when they don't give any signs of what they want. It's been several months since I've been with someone, but earlier this night I found myself in bed with a good friend I have known for years. There has never been any feelings between us and tonight's escapade started as a friendly jest, but one thing lead to another.

But when the deed was done she told me that I was less than adequate and gave me some pointers about how I should improve in bed. No girl I have ever been with has ever criticized my performance and my relatively poor self-esteem got a serious blow. I have no idea how to cope with this. I am left stunned. I have trouble enough with women, now I will forever think I'm useless in bed. I'm 33 and I've slept with six different girls, but I can't really say I've ever had a good sexual experience. Mediocre yes, but never really good. I have no idea what's wrong, no one has said anything before now, but now I think the problem might be with me. Does anyone here have any similar experiences? I have no idea how I could ever be with a woman now.

I wonder if this is more often to happen if you have sex with a good friend? They know you as a friend and give you advise based on that kind of relationship, and not a really loving, and sexually charged one (relationship) which like others have said if it's right, there are sparks flying not advise given when you're done.
I would try not to take it personally and realize simply, she isn't the woman for you.