Sex

dream

I had a bad expiercence with my ex bf so i have been scared to do the deed i have had oppertunities but i can't just let go and let someone come inside of me if im not seriously involved romantically with this person i would have to be in love the feeling has to be mutual offcouse i'm looking for real love not a cheap one night of lust and passion.

SnowWolf

Funny thing is, I am too! I will be 41 in 4 days and counting.... Wishing for and dreading it too... Actually scared to death of "doing it" with someone... Weird huh? I'm not a typical guy I guess....
Your avatar choice is oh so appropriate. ::p: And no not weird, I think most guys with SA could relate. I'm 24. There's just so many barriers before "doing it" for people that think too much like we tend to do.

Meeting and flirting with someone is obviously the first issue - not easy when I can't even handle normal social situations.
Even if I click with someone I know I'm still going to be freaking out over what they think of me whenever I'm with them. How can I "do it" well when I have no confidence?
Then there's the whole STD thing, even with safe sex I'd worry about it, because that's what I do. For example I'd worry about HPV because it can lead to some cancers which I'm always paranoid about.

Japan needs to hurry up with those robots, imo. I want to be alive in between the "robots are clumsy and have no emotions" and "oh god robots have rebelled against humanity" phases.

Blush

I've had sex with around ~40 women (not an internet exaggeration), most of them were one night stands. I just walked up to girls in the club (I don't have model looks or anything, trust me) and just get very physical, start dancing, grinding, making out.

If you get a girl turned on enough she will lose her sense of logistics and you can do what you want (i.e. drive her back to your place).

klytus

I've had sex with around ~40 women (not an internet exaggeration), most of them were one night stands. I just walked up to girls in the club (I don't have model looks or anything, trust me) and just get very physical, start dancing, grinding, making out. If you get a girl turned on enough she will lose her sense of logistics and you can do what you want (i.e. drive her back to your place).
That's not what I would be interested in. Of course, you could argue that I am just sticking to my higher conceptions of morality as a means to protect myself from unpleasant situations, or from having to "go out and get it" but it is not the case. I want a serious, monogamous relationship with a person who is very similar to me (and that's probably impossible to find). Only then could I have sex.

Plus that I don't dance, don't drink alcohol, have issues regarding physical contact, and the sole thought of making out with a person I have just met could make me puke.

Blush

That's not what I would be interested in. Of course, you could argue that I am just sticking to my higher conceptions of morality as a means to protect myself from unpleasant situations, or from having to "go out and get it" but it is not the case. I want a serious, monogamous relationship with a person who is very similar to me (and that's probably impossible to find). Only then could I have sex.

Plus that I don't dance, don't drink alcohol, have issues regarding physical contact, and the sole thought of making out with a person I have just met could make me puke.

Interesting,

Out of 7 billion people, I'm sure there are some just like you. Keep an abundance mindset :)

How would you plan on meeting someone if you have this strong desire?

klytus

How would you plan on meeting someone if you have this strong desire?
There is no preset way of finding a person with certain characteristics. All I can do is increase the likeliness of a sudden meet-up by subjecting myself to places where people who are similar to me might be around in a higher number than anywhere else. So, I focus on my personal development, on self-improvement in aspects I deem important and hope that I am lucky enough to meet a person very similar to me in terms of philosophy on life and interests.

Even if people of my kind abound on this planet, it is most unlikely I will ever meet them.

I don't know who you are but I will like to invite you to come to know the Lord Jesus by praying this prayer:
"Lord Jesus, I believe you are God's Son. I ask to you to come in my heart, forgive me for all of my sins, and gave me eternal life. Thank you. Amen."

SnowWolf

I've had sex with around ~40 women (not an internet exaggeration), most of them were one night stands. I just walked up to girls in the club (I don't have model looks or anything, trust me) and just get very physical, start dancing, grinding, making out.

If you get a girl turned on enough she will lose her sense of logistics and you can do what you want (i.e. drive her back to your place).
Have to ask, assuming you have SA, how do you have the courage for that? To me that's way in the extreme of "socialness" and even just thinking of doing that stresses me out.

Even if people of my kind abound on this planet, it is most unlikely I will ever meet them.
That's how I feel. It's nearly impossible to meet someone like me, because someone like me will never set foot in a bar/club, hell they rarely even leave the house.

aj

I'm dying to have sex. But for me, it is so much more than the obvious feeling of it. Because if I'm having sex, it means that there's some connection there, the person likes me, doesn't find me too repulsive, trusts me, wants to be with me... want to have sex with me ;) and all that. Well as long as they're not drunk I guess. It's a dream.

Last edited:

overcome.

i think as far as sex is concerned. the most important thing about sex is that it's passionate. from this, i mean that you have a connection with the people you're having sex with. a connection, trust, love, everything, it should all be there. i couldn't have sex personally with somebody i didn't really have feelings for. which is why i don't really believe in one night stands. anybody i've had sex with i care/cared for a lot.

Myself

Hmm. Well, I'm a virgin and 16 right now, so I'm younger than most of you, and I have a somewhat strong desire (especially for a female) to have sex. I've had it since I was 15, it's grown stronger recently, as a few of my friends which are both male and female have been either having sex or close to it at least (oral sex, etc).

I've been offered and hinted at to be given sex by two guys earlier in the year, but I've ignored them. Although I may have a strong desire, I'd rather have sex with a male best-friend or a boyfriend, because I don't just want the "feel good" factor, I want the emotion, commitment (if boyfriend) and/or fun in it aswell.

But I think at the "moment of truth" I would (or will if I'm being optimistic) be shy and feel very pertrified, because I absolutely despise my own body and looks.

Last edited:

Felgen

i don't understand why some people seem to want to have sex only so they can say they have done it. Why pick sex over anything else you have never done to concentrate on?

The only objective meaning of life that I know is to reproduce a couple of times and then die. Subjective meanings (eg. having fun) are man-made.

overcome.

Hmm. Well, I'm a virgin and 16 right now, so I'm younger than most of you, and I have a somewhat strong desire (especially for a female) to have sex. I've had it since I was 15, it's grown stronger recently, as a few of my friends which are both male and female have been either having sex or close to it at least (oral sex, etc).

I've been offered and hinted at to be given sex by two guys earlier in the year, but I've ignored them. Although I may have a strong desire, I'd rather have sex with a male best-friend or a boyfriend, because I don't just want the "feel good" factor, I want the emotion, commitment (if boyfriend) and/or fun in it aswell.

But I think at the "moment of truth" I would (or will if I'm being optimistic) be shy and feel very pertrified, because I absolutely despise my own body and looks.

your time will come, and you'll like it, haha! it's definitely worth waiting for that special person, because you always remember your first times/experiences doing things, and sex/relationships are no different. take your time, 16 is still young, it will happen for you.

Myself

your time will come, and you'll like it, haha! it's definitely worth waiting for that special person, because you always remember your first times/experiences doing things, and sex/relationships are no different. take your time, 16 is still young, it will happen for you.
Thank you for the positivity. :)

Blush

Have to ask, assuming you have SA, how do you have the courage for that? To me that's way in the extreme of "socialness" and even just thinking of doing that stresses me out.

I don't really have SA so-to-speak, the thing that caused it for me was blushing. I had uncontrollable blushing I could nothing about. Thankfully, I managed to cure it after discovering a health condition I had :)

overcome.

lucky^
>.<
sex? mmm wud be nice like.

i'm very sure you're time will come. things can happen unexpectidly, i'm not talking about a one night stand, but within in a few months a lot could change, you could be in a relationship and having sex. it's a weird one, as these sort of things happen when you least expect them. keep thinking positive :) everybody has their time, and everybody deserves happiness!