Sex

Ren Koutaisou

Hello.

I have never had sexual intercourse, but I have been strongly desiring it for years.

I am done with school right now. I work in a restaurant and I don't enjoy it at all.

In general, I am pretty antisocial but more specifically untalkative. Usually when I talk, I tend to go on and on about boring stuff or repeat the same phrase over and over, such as "what's up?"

Since I was about 16, I wanted to have sex but had few opportunities. I always ended up masturbating instead and I believe it is time for me to stop before my mind continues to accept it.

I really don't know how to carry conversations with people, and I keep thinking about sex all the time, even if I try not to.

What should I do? Sometimes I just don't know or don't care, but I want to try it (I'm not paying either) because I'm inching closer towards being obsessed.

Noca

Banned
Sex isnt all its made out to be and chances are your not "anti-social", you were trying to mean you are "asocial".

Ren Koutaisou

I've heard that it's not all it's cracked up to be before, but that doesn't make my mind change too much, only for a few minutes.

JCS008

I can understand that if you've never had sex, there would be a such a huge importance for it in your life. I'm sure the opportunity will eventually come around for you, but until then, don't beat yourself up over it just because it hasn't happend for you yet.

If you're having trouble meeting new people or just speaking to them in general, just take it one step at a time. First begin by speaking to people you work with. You can start off with general ice breaker topics (where they're from, what they do for fun, etc). Then if a friendship develops, go out with them during non working hours. You could also speak to customers since you work in a restaurant and all.

And if all that works, just go join meetup groups for something you'll be interested in. Might be tough at first, but I'm sure you'll be Ok after the initial stress and uncomfortableness.

JCS008

Yeah, first thing's first. Before you try to go out and "meet women," go out and "meet people." Just be friendly and personable to strangers and people you meet. Then eventually get to the hard one of doing the same with women you're interested in.

Imhotep

Sex isn't all it's cracked up to be. By that, I mean sex for sex's sake is not all it's cracked up to be. Like JCS008 says, meet PEOPLE, and things might just click.

mikestar

Banned
Yeah, first thing's first. Before you try to go out and "meet women," go out and "meet people." Just be friendly and personable to strangers and people you meet. Then eventually get to the hard one of doing the same with women you're interested in.

Ok I will chat the first girl up I can see on the street tomorrow. ::p:

Relationships and sex are on my mind constantly,I've never expierenced either.

"Go 2 a club" I get told alot, but your not going to get the real deal.

Dont worry if you havent "done it" yet, millions more are the same. Dont listen to the people, who say they've done this done that shag every night,its all bollocks there just tryna big themselves up. Soon as there with a women there running out the door

My dream. Meet a girl on the street,love at first sight and live happily ever after..................................................................................................ill carry on dreaming

thor01

I'm in the same position. I'm not bothered about doing it just so I can say I have, or to loose my "virginity", its just an instinct to want to do it, weather its as good as its cracked up to be or not. And if its not, why do people go on about how great it is? I'll feel like I'm missing out on something until I get to do it. Meeting people is easier said than done to me. It just doesn't happen to me haha, especially in this holiday, when I literally have no contact with people. And even when I was in a college environment before the holiday I had no opportunities of that kind.

Last edited:

Rheves

Same boat here homie. I also work at a restaurant. I know when I first started I was very asocial. As time went by though I became good friends with a lot of ppl at work. You just have to realize they are people like you and I. No better, no worse. Once you can figure this out, it becomes e z.

JCS008

Ok I will chat the first girl up I can see on the street tomorrow. ::p:

Relationships and sex are on my mind constantly,I've never expierenced either.

"Go 2 a club" I get told alot, but your not going to get the real deal.

Dont worry if you havent "done it" yet, millions more are the same. Dont listen to the people, who say they've done this done that shag every night,its all bollocks there just tryna big themselves up. Soon as there with a women there running out the door

My dream. Meet a girl on the street,love at first sight and live happily ever after..................................................................................................ill carry on dreaming

haha, man not what i meant. just be personable and friendly. like be friendly and personable to the cashier at the super market or nice to your waitress, etc. engage in small talk

mikestar

Banned
well that aint gonna get you anywere is it. I take things literally, when I pass a girl and she smiles at me I'll do my best to see her the next day until she stops and talks to me

JCS008

of course it will get you somewhere. it's kind of like practice and it'll make you more comfortable. plus, you never who may be nearby and find your personable nature appealing.

alana

i think rushing sex... having sex with anyone is over rated?

i dont know, recently having it for the first time without being drunk etc... and its really a wonderful thing

Noca

Banned
Lets just have one big SPW orgy and then everyone can stop compaining about being virgins lol.

klytus

Lets just have one big SPW orgy and then everyone can stop compaining about being virgins lol.
I know it was a joke, but still, having sex for the sole purpose of "losing one's virginity" is not what - I guess - most people want. Especially because "virginity" is only an immaterial, artificial concept that is relatively irrelevant. Being close to someone, making passionate love, in a presumably stable, monogamous relationship is what at least I am desirous of.