Sex

Nicholas

I'm gonna put up a sign in my front yard. It's gonna read "I'm a virgin. If you wanna make me lose my virginity, ring the doorbell". I bet nine people out of ten are gonna have a laugh, but I have a hunch that one person out of ten might think "hmm, I might ring the doorbell", and one out of thirty might actually ring it. I'm gonna do it, goddamint!

PS: LOL, nah, kidding, I'm too much of a wimp to do that. But it'd be fun.

Nicholas

lol....I know exactly how you feel. I've named my imaginary boyfriend Derek and he likes long walks on the beach and watching horror movies. I know I'm a loser, and will probably never find the guy for me. This is not just a guy problem, girls have the same virginity issue except its worse because if you pick the wrong guy you could become pregnant or worse infected with a god awful disease. ::(:

I think I've been fantasizing ever since I can remember. Everyday for ten years? Probably. Having a girl, being happy... imagining I go to sleep hugged to her while I am falling asleep hugging my pillow... Daydreaming is my job, I guess, but no one pays me for that. I would be a billionaire for sure.
I sometimes feel ashamed of it, it just sounds so pathetic. Sigh

JCS008

Maybe you can put your day dreams into a word document Nicholas and turn into into a novel or screenplay. I'm sure if its good enough and you work hard enough on it, someone one days might pay you for it. I guess that's best scenario on making money off of your daydreams.

Okay, but easier said than done Remus... Don't get me wrong, I want to in the worst way imaginable succeed with my goal of a g/f. But when I get that nervous or SA is in high gear, my gut hurts BAD... I want to succeed, I want a g/f and I would give anything to be married. I just don't know how? Face the fear... I just don't know how?

this has probably come up already, but have you tried cbt with gradual exposure exercises? in my experience it's the best way to overcome fears - diving in the deep end, especially in a situation where fear itself is likely to interfere with success (ie talking to women), can be bad. you have to slowly build up confidence to get there. it's doable!

Instead of the traditional opening/greeting line "Hello." You could use an alternative one - "I'm a virgin." Even if you're introducing yourself to a man, just say it loud enough so any nearby ladies are able to hear. It makes you instantly sexy.

haha, awesome. surely some woman would like that?

So I've been fantasizing for the past few days. I've literally been making up this imaginary guy and thinking of all the times I would spend with him. Hell, I even think of how he looks, acts, and treats me! It's as if I'm just living in this complete fantasy land with a dream guy who probably doesn't even exist. @___@

lol....I know exactly how you feel. I've named my imaginary boyfriend Derek and he likes long walks on the beach and watching horror movies. I know I'm a loser, and will probably never find the guy for me.

i do that also! it actually beats reality in some ways. like in reality i would be nervous about what the girl is thinking all the time, which makes it stressful to be around them, instead of relaxing. and instead of trying to project some perfect image onto some person (like what happens when you're in LOVE), you can just interact with the perfect image (and by image i mean personality also). plus you can actually communicate everything to an imaginary person, not just some filtered version of yourself.

anyway, it'll have to do until a real person comes along, if ever. or a robot :)

I'm gonna put up a sign in my front yard. It's gonna read "I'm a virgin. If you wanna make me lose my virginity, ring the doorbell". I bet nine people out of ten are gonna have a laugh, but I have a hunch that one person out of ten might think "hmm, I might ring the doorbell", and one out of thirty might actually ring it. I'm gonna do it, goddamint!

PS: LOL, nah, kidding, I'm too much of a wimp to do that. But it'd be fun.

haha, that's awesome - you should do it! :D

talisman

Shy virgin boys? This is a slight turn on..

I do envy you ladies...currently there must be 4 or 5 web communities around, each packed full of shy male virgins. It must be like a sweets pick 'n mix... * has strange mental image of hundreds of minature shy guys jumping around waving their arms in transparent pick 'n mix tubs trying to get the attention of girls wandering around outside * :D

Skald

man it's like i have not had sex for almost three years now and i know it's going to be so awkward and like my first time if IF i ever get it again. would have been better to still be a virgin and have an open mind about it. oh well

lyricalliaisons

Sex isnt all its made out to be and chances are your not "anti-social", you were trying to mean you are "asocial".

I'm glad you said that. I've tried to tell that to people before, but they still think the two are the same thing. I've tried to tell others before: I'm asocial, but I'm not anti-social-- there's a difference.