Salad Fingers Disturbs Me!!

MikeyC

I remember watching the first one a LONG time ago and it kind of freaked me out. Salad Fingers is really disturbing.

market.garden

Hahaha, Salad Fingers!!

"Ah like roosteh spoons"

I have 'Beware the Friendly Stranger' (the theme) by Boards of Canada on my mp3 player, always scares me when it comes on!!

Yeah the soundtrack was pretty good...in small doses though... too much weirds me out!

Nathália

It did give me a creepy feeling, the last video was too much, with the leaf and stuff. I started laughing at how disturbing it was. Never seen this before, thnx.

Invisibleman

I remember sitting on the computer one day and my friend was like "type in something random" "like what?" "i dunno spaghetti hair or salad fingers or something" and thats how we found it haha::p:

WeirdyMcGee

I remember watching Salad Fingers at the school library before I got my first computer.

That's how old it is.
haha

Jus' kidding!
I always thought it was wonderfully executed-- the voice acting, the music, the choice of colours.
It's really stylized and creepy as hell.
So strange.
I love it.

gustavofring

Hehe, yeah I remember this was an unknown gem on Newgrounds. In 2004 or earlier. I used to come on that site a lot and I made a couple of flash movies myself.

EscapeArtist

heh I remember these!! Wow. They used to creep me out but now they just feel silly. What is the symbolic thing that you feel that creeps you out, can you put it into words, even if very general words?