rate the last film you watched

Kiwong

Journeys End 8/10. I always like Paul Bethany as an actor. And captain Stanhope was great as a flawed hero.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
A star is born.
Bradley Cooper, Lady gaga
6/10.
How Lady gaga got oscar nominations for her performance I'll never know.. she was good, but not great. She also had a couple of moments where her acting made me cringe.
Bradley Cooper was great as usual.

Kiwong

The Ted Bundy interviews on Netflix. Jeez, this guy was evil, he escaped twice whilst on trial, and managed to kill 3 women on the run. He had a chance at a life sentence, but he sacked his council who attempted a plea bargain. 7/10.

PugofCrydee

Alita - Battle Angel (cinebuzz member early screening) Vmax 3D.
Wasn't actually expecting much from this film but was pleasantly surprised.
Story built at a good pace, good story, amazing animation. Looked great in 3D. Looking forward to the next part.
8/10

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

Dark Shadows.
Johnny Depp, Eva Green.

I think this film is quite underrated, and Eva Green is ssssssssmokinnnn hot in this! Actually, I'm not sure which one I find hotter, Eva or the old mansion.. :LOL:
7.5/10

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
The Road. Viggo Mortensen
Good movie, sad, well acted by Viggo. In the setting of a dystopian world where there is no food and people are cannibalizing each other a father tries to keep his son alive.
8/10

I read the book, it IS sad. Lots of ups and downs, I need to watch the movie.

LoyalXenite

Fun With Dick and Jane 6.5/10

I enjoyed it but it kept feeling like it was just missing the mark. There were some good scenes but I was left having wanted more from it overall

PugofCrydee

Bohemian Rhapsody
I enjoyed it. 7/10.
I had absolutely no idea Freddy was Indian...
What an entertainment legend. A real showman.

Phoenixx

Bohemian Rhapsody
I enjoyed it. 7/10.
I had absolutely no idea Freddy was Indian...
What an entertainment legend. A real showman.
I saw that movie in the theatre, some friends urged my husband and I to go with them. We're not one for biopics, but this was really good. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Avengers: Infinity War - 8/10
Peter Quill has proven himself to be a bigger dumbass than before. But regardless, it was a fantastic film.
I'm so behind on all of my Marvel movies, I'm very slowly trying to catch up this year. Thanks to one of my guy friends, he's letting me borrow his collection. :)