rate the last film you watched

lunarla

Teen Wolf, hahah. Definitely 10/10! MJFox definitely scares me when he turns into a werewolf though. I think it's the fingernails.

k123dave

Star Trek (2009):

Visuals:
Wonderfully cast; very close to the original 1966 cast.
Amazing sets. They did very well bringing the Enterprise up-to-date, but keeping it looking like the original.
The CG effects are brilliantly done, I didn't see anything out of place or fake looking.

Sound:
All good here, not much of an audio expert so I don't know what to say about it :D Blaster effects and explosions sound great and the score was top notch too.

Action/Plot:
Very well scripted, fights looked very good. The story is a bit strange, but does work, I think. Character interactions are well done and nothing looks forced. The romance is slightly strange, but I can roll with it.

Overall:
A very well done movie and easily worth your pennies. Hardcore Trekkies may be put of by some of the changes, but I think they can accept it.

9 out 10 podgy Shatners. :)

Emily_G

Just watched Evita (the one with Madonna), I give it a 4/10. It was hard to follow and the songs were weird.

Damaged

Lilja 4-Ever - 9/10

One of my favourite films, but i shall not be watching it again for a while as it is very disturbing and depressing lol =)

scarletlee

Lilja 4-Ever - 9/10

One of my favourite films, but i shall not be watching it again for a while as it is very disturbing and depressing lol =)

Brilliant film! I only saw it the once though, quite heavy but definately a must see. It's one of those films that stay with you .. 5 stars ;)

Ninja assasin

5/10 - i had no high expectations of watching this, which is probably why it is so high + i was semi-drunk so yeah

Damaged

Brilliant film! I only saw it the once though, quite heavy but definately a must see. It's one of those films that stay with you .. 5 stars ;)

Yeah i dont think il be watching it again any time soon haha. I'm thinking about going through all the directors films though, i heard there all quite disturbing...:D