Post Your Secret

I have OCD intrusive thoughts, that if I described them, would most probably make someone think I was Crazy..... Ouh wait, the whole World already thinks that of me anyway

Duraldo

I don't wanna talk about my secret. I could go to jail for a very long time.

Essentially it boils down to this. If you sold someone a gun, and they shot themselves with that gun, are you at fault?

not the same situation, but very similiar.

Also.

I was a virgin till a month ago -_- (is 22, almost 23)

Metal_isthe_Answer

I don't wanna talk about my secret. I could go to jail for a very long time.

Essentially it boils down to this. If you sold someone a gun, and they shot themselves with that gun, are you at fault?

not the same situation, but very similiar.

Also.

I was a virgin till a month ago -_- (is 22, almost 23)

I would say your are at fault only if you knew what they were planning to do, if they wanted the gun and gun and you gave it to them because they offered to pay you for it then no
also im 26 close to 27 and still a virgin

LonelyWonders

Depends on how small it is, something like a lady bug is no biggie, but stuff like grasshoppers or crickets, I go way out of my way to avoid

Well of course certain things have certain limits and degrees. Ladybugs aren't a problem for me either. Grasshoppers scare the hell out of me because when I was in Oklahoma I swear on my life one attacked me!!!!!! And so I went on a spree killing more and more. Crickets use to be nothing but now they're a problem. I don't know what sprung my fear. What started yours?

Metal_isthe_Answer

Well of course certain things have certain limits and degrees. Ladybugs aren't a problem for me either. Grasshoppers scare the hell out of me because when I was in Oklahoma I swear on my life one attacked me!!!!!! And so I went on a spree killing more and more. Crickets use to be nothing but now they're a problem. I don't know what sprung my fear. What started yours?

Not entirely sure, I was like that at a very young age, maybe as young as 5 or so. When people found out they would make fun of me or in several cases just pick up bugs to throw at me, I doubt that helped any, it has gotten better, but still difficult to stay collected

LonelyWonders

Not entirely sure, I was like that at a very young age, maybe as young as 5 or so. When people found out they would make fun of me or in several cases just pick up bugs to throw at me, I doubt that helped any, it has gotten better, but still difficult to stay collected

Mine was more recent. Like 3, 3 and a half years ago. People have got no idea, as I never really say a work to anybody anymore. =\

Duraldo

I would say your are at fault only if you knew what they were planning to do, if they wanted the gun and gun and you gave it to them because they offered to pay you for it then no
also im 26 close to 27 and still a virgin

Lets put it like this, I didn't know they were "prone" to do what they did with the "gun". I sold it to them thinking they knew what they were doing, and they had "training" in "firearms".

Another similar analogy, is if I let them leave my house drunk as hell, and they got into a car wreck, and I knew they were driving. In the case, I had no clue they were drunk, but apparently they were and ended in a "car wreck".

I've told a couple people about this, and I always either get a "it's your fault *******" or "and? that's they're fault". So i don't like to mention exactly what went on, as people have gone to jail for being in the similar situation I am in.

I'm sure you could figure it out if you're sly ;)

a

I feel kinda lame that I made a big deal of it, and waited this long i think. idk, now i feel too attached to this girl who doesnt want me the same way I want her :|

Rose_Red

Alot of my secrets are other peoples secrets too. I suppose no point in repeating? haha.

Hmm, most of my secrets will remain a secret.
Something I do wanna get off my chest and tell someone is that;

I was 5, and my neighbours were a family of low lives and druggies and no for good losers.

I was forced to smoke cannibas, and I was black mailed, if I told anyone they would beat me and if I didn't do it they would beat me up.
So I had no choice, I was 5 and they were like 13 and part Maori - so they were damn scary. Gang members and associates normally are..
I started choking really badly and started crying. I finally left from them. Still choking and crying. My father saw me crying so he slapped me over the head and I fell onto the concrete drive way.
I've never told anyone about this.

Oooh, I also have to sleep with a nighty light. It's one of my many bed time essentials I have to sleep with every night or I just won't sleep.

DarkPhoenix

Alot of my secrets are other peoples secrets too. I suppose no point in repeating? haha.

Hmm, most of my secrets will remain a secret.
Something I do wanna get off my chest and tell someone is that;

I was 5, and my neighbours were a family of low lives and druggies and no for good losers.

I was forced to smoke cannibas, and I was black mailed, if I told anyone they would beat me and if I didn't do it they would beat me up.
So I had no choice, I was 5 and they were like 13 and part Maori - so they were damn scary. Gang members and associates normally are..
I started choking really badly and started crying. I finally left from them. Still choking and crying. My father saw me crying so he slapped me over the head and I fell onto the concrete drive way.
I've never told anyone about this.

Oooh, I also have to sleep with a nighty light. It's one of my many bed time essentials I have to sleep with every night or I just won't sleep.
What a horrible thing for a child to go through, you poor thing ::(: They learnt that kind of behavior from their low life parents no doubt.