Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Can we petition or strike to get more "Thanks" to use in this forum during each 24 hrs than the little amount we get to use now!?
It is so frustrating when you run out of them, and you have not finished giving them out yet! :veryangry:

Yea there's definitely not enough. Why would they limit it to a few anyway?...
Can't have people being too nice I guess... lol

Went to a really cool play last night - the music was awesome and everyone was so talented. 2 guys in the play were hot AF and are musicians which is extra hot lol.

On a side note, I downloaded Mortal Combat X on my phone and it's pretty tits.

No pepsi max for 3 weeks.My anxiety is halved
Well at least that is something positive that has come out of having to be in hospital, Kiwong. :thumbup:
Did you already know that the Pepsi Max was increasing your anxiety by that much? Or was it only something you have just discovered now, while getting the chance to be off it for 3 consecutive weeks in a row?

I bought/took some vitamin B12 today because I am a vegetarian (B12 is found only in the intestinal tract of animals and is created by action of bacteria, so no meat/animal products = no B12) and got about 8 miles of exercise in - I feel great. My attitude/mental state is fantastic right now. I seriously need to do this everyday.

PugofCrydee

I bought/took some vitamin B12 today because I am a vegetarian (B12 is found only in the intestinal tract of animals and is created by action of bacteria, so no meat/animal products = no B12) and got about 8 miles of exercise in - I feel great. My attitude/mental state is fantastic right now. I seriously need to do this everyday.

Don't you just love science! :thumbup:

Glad you're feeling good too :)

PugofCrydee

Thanks, Pug! I feel really happy now :)

I made a lame video showing the stats on my Fitbit, but I think I should just keep it to myself lol.

You should be happy. You're beautiful, smart, talented.. I tell you, If I was only 20k klm's closer... :bigsmile:

Some people don't struggle with depression.

They struggle with the reality we live in.

I feel you on this one. Everyday I wake with the same realization: everything is an illusion. Religion, politics, social expectations, currency, time - it's all made up. However, in order to live comfortably, you have to play into the illusion.

I try to think of things in a big picture sense: we are complex organisms, living on another complex organism, floating around in a much more complex space that continues to expand. None of this shit matters in the grand scheme of things - we live in a petri dish.

You should be happy. You're beautiful, smart, talented.. I tell you, If I was only 20k klm's closer... :bigsmile:

LOL If I were better at metric conversions I would have some vague idea of what you were talking about. However, since Americans have yet to get with the program, I'm just gonna say: if you were a stone's throw away, we would totally go steady :thumbup:

Thank you for the compliments, by the way - you're not half bad yourself :inlove:

Last edited:
Yeah, I have recently watched a really good TED talk on the incredible ways exercise aides the brain. Very interesting stuff.

I feel you on this one. Everyday I wake with the same realization: everything is an illusion. Religion, politics, social expectations, currency, time - it's all made up. However, in order to live comfortably, you have to play into the illusion.

I try to think of things in a big picture sense: we are complex organisms, living on another complex organism, floating around in a much more complex space that continues to expand. None of this shit matters in the grand scheme of things - we live in a petri dish.
I ran out of "Thanks" buttons to use this morning, so I have to manually "Thank" this post of yours, Sarah. :thumbup:
Yes, it is so frustrating that we are forced to play into the illusion, just to basically survive in this world. :sad:

PugofCrydee

OMG.....

You speak my language!!!!
I think I'm in love... :inlove::giggle:

PugofCrydee

Yeah, I have recently watched a really good TED talk on the incredible ways exercise aides the brain. Very interesting stuff.

I ran out of "Thanks" buttons to use this morning, so I have to manually "Thank" this post of yours, Sarah. :thumbup:
Yes, it is so frustrating that we are forced to play into the illusion, just to basically survive in this world. :sad:

I love that you get this too Blue, you're awesome :thumbup:

PugofCrydee

LOL If I were better at metric conversions I would have some vague idea of what you were talking about. However, since Americans have yet to get with the program, I'm just gonna say: if you were a stone's throw away, we would totally go steady :thumbup:

Thank you for the compliments, by the way - you're not half bad yourself :inlove:

Yea what is it with you Yankee's and STILL using imperial.... :giggle:

::p:

Kiwong

Well at least that is something positive that has come out of having to be in hospital, Kiwong. :thumbup:
Did you already know that the Pepsi Max was increasing your anxiety by that much? Or was it only something you have just discovered now, while getting the chance to be off it for 3 consecutive weeks in a row?

I've known rhat pepsi max is bad for my health for years, Blue Days and have tried unaucessfully stop driking it. The correlation between drinking and anxiety is well known. I had stopped for 3 months once. This time I am medicated and my anxiety is minimal.