Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

LonelyWonders

I feel alone.. Scared I can barely work. All these people in this room.. I can barely stand to be in it.. If only people in my life would understand that this is a problem.. not just being shy......

Newtype

This morning, a girl that I'm interested in spilled her coffee and I didn't help her clean. I could've been the perfect gentleman and go there and help her, but I just walked by like a heartless troll. This is why I hate myself.

LonelyWonders

This morning, a girl that I'm interested in spilled her coffee and I didn't help her clean. I could've been the perfect gentleman and go there and help her, but I just walked by like a heartless troll. This is why I hate myself.

It's not heartless to walk away. Hell you don't even know if she would of liked the fact that you did it, you know women, she could have taken it as an offence for all you know.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
It's not heartless to walk away. Hell you don't even know if she would of liked the fact that you did it, you know women, she could have taken it as an offence for all you know.

Common you can't be anything else than thankful if someone helps you cleaning this kind of mess - or at least stop by to joke around and ask if help is needed. Unless if you're really in a bad mood.

*sending resumes is the most boring thing ever.

coyote

having a Bass Ale - I like it

does anyone in the UK drink Bass - or is the whole "brewed in England" thing just a marketing strategy?

coyote

getting ready to drive to Green Bay in a little while

anybody need me to pick something up for them?

I might buy a hamster

coyote

latrobe is in pennsylvania - google maps says it'll take me 14 hours to get there

unfortunately, I have to work in the morning

i'll just pick up some at the gas station down the street, ok?