Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Starry

Yesterday I spent the late afternoon/early evening making a Christmas stocking for my dog, Jazz...

395094_555384907821270_1491392483_n.jpg

I have 10 more to make as I want to make one for each member of my family, plus two more dogs (who belong to a family member)...

truffleshuffle

Yesterday I spent the late afternoon/early evening making a Christmas stocking for my dog, Jazz...

I have 10 more to make as I want to make one for each member of my family, plus two more dogs (who belong to a family member)...

thats awsome looking starry. Wish I could be creative like that somewhat.

I'm kind of losing hope. I can't seem to escape this overbearing sadness and loneliness. It's difficult for me to make any social pursuits, I have to force myself out of my room. My self esteem and self image are terrible and no matter what good I can manage to accomplish, the bad always hits harder. I wouldn't want the worst of people to have to go through this.

I'm going to try and pursue a new hobby, something I've been wanting to do for a while.

Last edited:

Starry

Thank you, Truffleshuffle! ^_^

I've been spending the afternoon being a domestic goddess hehe... I've been making felt Christmas decorations and planning out more stockings, and I've also baked cupcakes... Now I just have to decorate them once they're cool!

truffleshuffle

Thank you, Truffleshuffle! ^_^

I've been spending the afternoon being a domestic goddess hehe... I've been making felt Christmas decorations and planning out more stockings, and I've also baked cupcakes... Now I just have to decorate them once they're cool!
Sounds like a nice way to kill an afternoon. I can actualy bake my self. but being a guy I usuly don;t though.

That is adorable, and really well done. Reminds me of the things my mother used to make when I was younger.

DarkPhoenix

That is adorable, great job! :)

U

user deleted

This is pretty amazing. Are you taking commissions?

MikeyC

I need a massage. My back and shoulder muscles are always so tense and sore. Grrr, anxiety.
My strong hands are at the ready. ;) :inlove:

I'm buggered! Drove to and from Sydney in spitting rain and awful traffic. The whole trip took me several hours - longer than what I had anticipated. Time to relax for the rest of this overcast Saturday. :thumbup:

I don't know why I'm still awake. But ummm. My cat hissed at me for no reason :( I was just trying to let her out of the hallway and she kept meowing at me and then hissed. What did I dooooo? :(

Also, this (from here: HowStuffWorks "How Hangovers Work"):

"The morning after heavy drinking, the body sends a desperate message to replenish its water supply -- usually manifested in the form of an extremely dry mouth. Headaches result from dehydration because the body's organs try to make up for their own water loss by stealing water from the brain, causing the brain to decrease in size and pull on the membranes that connect the brain to the skull, resulting in pain." :eek::eek::eek:

WTF??? Did anyone else know this? That freaks me out so much I never want to become dehydrated again.