Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Just recently watched Manic. It's a drama about kids with mental instabilities, like anger, low self-esteem, stuff like that. Pretty good film. It's on Netflix instant queue if you guys have that, I'd check it out.

It is pretty graphic though, so if you're highly sensitive and easily offended I'd hold off on watching it.

Chess

Something tells me there's room for me in the job market after all.

This e-textbook is ridiculous. I can have only one page open at a time. Because why would students want two pages? To compare? To glance back? Bah!

/headdesk

Good lord. Give me five minutes and I'll map out a dozen things that it shouldn't have hit the shelves with or without.

Duzmiu

realised tonight that no matter what i do i cant escape the past, been nearly 2 years since then. ive kept myself inside and away from everyone, only going out when i need but being incredibly paranoid when i do...finally start to calm down and get used to doing things on my own again and then i get 2 phone calls from people that used to bully me then 20 minutes ago a car and 2 bikes pulled up banging on my door and calling for me.

now i dont know what to do, im paranoid constantly listening out for things that might be them and im scared, if there still like they used to be, they will be back but next time it'll be worse, looks like im not sleeping tonight.......really wish i could just move out of essex so i cant be found

I just watched a documentary on surrealism and i'm no closer to understanding a lot of it then I was before watching it.

^So you found the documentary surreal then? lol ::p:

I wish I was rich so I could pay someone to go and do my grocery shopping and bring it back here, so I did not have to brave the busy shopping centre :/

Hellhound

Super Moderator
lulzf.png

Sorry. I just thought this was very funny ::p: