Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

^
6-pinata-cookies.jpg

Look! A pinata cookie!

That looks yummy... -drool-

Shhhh, don’t say that out loud, when machines grow a consciousness they’ll hunt you down for that :eek:

Bring them on. What are they really going to do? Am I supposed to believe that some day they'll get off their lazy behind and suddenly make me disappear of the face of the Ea-

dragonoth

I hate that I grew up not knowing how to stand up for myself, not knowing how to believe in myself. It's taken me over 20 years to realise my true shortcomings (and not that I'm unworthy and useless etc, I'm over all that) but I feel it's taken me too long. I expected myself to know where I'm going in life and to 'fix' all my shortcomings by the time I was 20. But it never happened. Why does everybody else make it all look so easy? If nobody is perfect, what could they be lacking?
I hate being this way and I hate that there isn't a quick-fix solution for it. Stupid struggle.

Phoenixx

Quit bringing out those damned pinata cookies!!

ETA: Are those Skittles or M&M's? They are kind of shaped like Skittles, but I don't think cookies and Skittles would go well together.
^ You know you like it!

And yes, they are M&M's. Recipe is here.
(I really need to learn how to make these GF)

MikeyC

I hate Turing Machines, but I blame my teacher for it >.<
For the intellectually disadvantaged (me), what's a Turing machine and what does it do?

Random memory: I used to play pokémon red on my gameboy pocket back when it came out. I had all 150 pokémon, played countless hours. Years later I gave it to my sister, “but don’t start a new game on the red cartdrige” I said…”you can start it over on pokémon blue if you want”.

Then she decided to lend the games to our cousins…when it came back, my save was gone…
Ouch, that sucks, man. You took a risk lending her the red one in the first place. Hindsight would've been to just give her the blue one.

I remember playing Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, and I was over 90% through the missions, and my brother decided that nobody was playing it and uninstalled the game.

MrJones

Random memory: I used to play pokémon red on my gameboy pocket back when it came out. I had all 150 pokémon, played countless hours. Years later I gave it to my sister, “but don’t start a new game on the red cartdrige” I said…”you can start it over on pokémon blue if you want”.

Then she decided to lend the games to our cousins…when it came back, my save was gone…
36iitx.jpg
Gaaah I went through something similar with my dear Pokemon Yellow. I didn't have all the 150, but it still sucked that my sister did that. Last year I played Yellow again, got all 151 Pokemon, including Mew (it's a glitch from the old versions :D ).

For a new, better adventure, try Nuzlocke Challenge and use hardest rules you can make up :D
For the intellectually disadvantaged (me), what's a Turing machine and what does it do?
Turing machine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fun stuff ::p:

MrJones

I think I'm more confused now. Good luck with all that!
No thanks, I'm done with that now :D
I just passed with a 51% of the grade when the minimum is 50%, but I'm glad I finished it, it's apparently the heardest one in this engineering and almost 80% of the students didn't pass it, so yay ::p:

MikeyC

No thanks, I'm done with that now :D
I just passed with a 51% of the grade when the minimum is 50%, but I'm glad I finished it, it's apparently the heardest one in this engineering and almost 80% of the students didn't pass it, so yay ::p:
Scraping through with bloodies knees and elbows is still a victory, so congratulations! :)

Phoenixx

36iitx.jpg
^ Awww.... I never let anyone touch my Pokemon games either. ::p: Right now I have so many Pokemon (including a shiny!*) caught on Pokemon Sapphire, I never want to delete that save file. No, I haven't caught them all, but I was working on it. (And I may have cheated a tad, because I'm just wrong like that)
* That I did not cheat on. I randomly came across it and obviously had to catch it.

MrSunday

I have always found it distasteful that the media and the public in general seems to count the number of military deaths as more of a tragedy than civilian deaths.
Makes no sense to me because a solider is employed to fight. Civilians are just regular people who are trying to live out their lives. Makes more sense to me to show more compassion to civilians rather than soldiers.

I have sympathy for soldiers as well. However, I tend to have more sympathy for civilians as they usually want nothing to do with the war.

Gaucho

i wonder how it feels to have a huge IQ, higher than average. not that i want it, but i wonder how the thought processes are.

WeirdyMcGee

me: ::(:
mom: what's wrong with your face?
me: it's my normal face... ::(:
mom: ... doesn't look normal. Looks sad.
me: that's normal.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

me: ::(:
mom: what's wrong with your face?
me: it's my normal face... ::(:
mom: ... doesn't look normal. Looks sad.
me: that's normal.

*hugs* Reminds me sort of a Larry David exchange but way less snark and not so depressing :/ I've been told the same. Either sad or look upset/frustrated. And I'd say that's normal usually :)

Hoppy

I got asked at the market yesterday by a boy: "Why do you look so sad?"

I was just standing doing nothing.