Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Yeah, I'm not going to remove my room of all childhood possessions but I really need to get rid of a lot of stuff, I'm a total pack rat and one of those people who always thinks "hey, maybe one day I'll use this again." I'm sure I'm going to use this joke book with 101 shark jokes again or music robot that plays cassettes again. :rolleyes:

More than anything I just need to grow up though, my room has barely changed since I was 12. Can't be wishing things were how they were anymore, gotta start looking ahead and where I am today. Getting new things isn't a crazy idea either, I have a shirt from 1st grade in my drawer still (It was big when I was little so it still fits, but still::p:) If I want to move forward I need to start making changes like this. Memories are memories, they should stay as such at best, not as something I see as a potential future, which is what I am telling myself if keep them around. I'll never get rid of the stuffed tiger I've had since the day I was born, but the box of stuffed animals under my bed can go now. Let some other kids enjoy them.
This is some very grown-up thinking, mate. I need to undertake a similar mission in my life, I reckon. Good luck. :)

Phoenixx

Yeah, I'm not going to remove my room of all childhood possessions but I really need to get rid of a lot of stuff, I'm a total pack rat and one of those people who always thinks "hey, maybe one day I'll use this again." I'm sure I'm going to use this joke book with 101 shark jokes again or music robot that plays cassettes again. :rolleyes:

More than anything I just need to grow up though, my room has barely changed since I was 12. Can't be wishing things were how they were anymore, gotta start looking ahead and where I am today. Getting new things isn't a crazy idea either, I have a shirt from 1st grade in my drawer still (It was big when I was little so it still fits, but still::p:) If I want to move forward I need to start making changes like this. Memories are memories, they should stay as such at best, not as something I see as a potential future, which is what I am telling myself if keep them around. I'll never get rid of the stuffed tiger I've had since the day I was born, but the box of stuffed animals under my bed can go now. Let some other kids enjoy them.
^ I understand. When I had my old room, it didn't change a bit until I moved out of it and completely redid my brother's old room. So for 6 years, until I was 17, I had shelves of stuffed animals (Ty beanie babies and the like), a Lion King collection, all my books, posters of puppies and kittens, a couple mini shelves with knickknacks, and even a few toys. It wasn't until I moved into the room I'm in now I started packing up my old stuff and got rid of a few toys. I still have my Lion King collection and my Ty beanie babies stored upstairs, but the rest of my other toys, some books, all the posters, and stuffed animals I donated.

Yeah, it's kinda hard, but when you start to get rid of some of that stuff it's incredibly relieving! Honestly I'm in the process again now trying to get rid of some stuff, except this time it's only a few clothes, shoes, and some books.

GhastlyCC

I'm like 80% sure that I'm going bald in the front/top of my head.
This is going to do wonders from my already pathetically low confidence. lol

Valhalla

Hey, me too. I save almost everything. Just reorganizing doesn't mean you haft to loose your things. Box them up, and save them somewhere else. It can mean a lot to pack them up in the future.

I'm like 80% sure that I'm going bald in the front/top of my head.
This is going to do wonders from my already pathetically low confidence. lol

I think I'll head (Hawhaw) that way too, even if it will take a while. My hairline has escaped back. ::p:

I hate my brother's girlfriend so much. I'm not going into full blown detail here, but I had to deliver a quite important sample to the hospital. I was running late, because the lab closes at 3PM. I could make it, but only just.

So my heart is pumping, I'm nervous as hell because I don't like hospitals nor carrying that sample on my person. I go outside, jump on my bike, only to find out that she had borrowed my bike without asking and lowered the saddle to a point where it was undrivable. Ever tried to ride a kids bike? You're not going anywhere fast.

Which means that I'll have to repeat this whole damn routine tomorrow because she just had to take MY bike for a leisure ride in the sun. Damnit. Why can't she just go to her own home and bother her own family? I'm sick and tired of suffering at the hand of other people's relationship. **** off.

Gaucho

there was this younger kid here a few months ago, who was in a difficult situation in school and with his mother. he opened several threads that he couldn't take it anymore, and in his last thread he said that his time has arrived and if he doesn't write in this forum anymore its because he committed suicide.
Just popped up in my mind.

hope he is doing good, we will never know.

Srijita52

I hate my brother's girlfriend so much. I'm not going into full blown detail here, but I had to deliver a quite important sample to the hospital. I was running late, because the lab closes at 3PM. I could make it, but only just.

So my heart is pumping, I'm nervous as hell because I don't like hospitals nor carrying that sample on my person. I go outside, jump on my bike, only to find out that she had borrowed my bike without asking and lowered the saddle to a point where it was undrivable. Ever tried to ride a kids bike? You're not going anywhere fast.

Which means that I'll have to repeat this whole damn routine tomorrow because she just had to take MY bike for a leisure ride in the sun. Damnit. Why can't she just go to her own home and bother her own family? I'm sick and tired of suffering at the hand of other people's relationship. **** off.
That's really irresponsible of her.
there was this younger kid here a few months ago, who was in a difficult situation in school and with his mother. he opened several threads that he couldn't take it anymore, and in his last thread he said that his time has arrived and if he doesn't write in this forum anymore its because he committed suicide.
Just popped up in my mind.

hope he is doing good, we will never know.
I really hope he's okay.

I don't know if I'm going insane...
or if it's already too late

Insane people don't question their state of insanity. While life may scar us a lot of us, or rather said; mold us in the shape of our circumstances, it's never really full blown carnage. The mind has a way of bouncing back, even when it feels like it's completely gone.

If anything, you'll turn into a wintered individual that is justifiably quirky and unique. And in time it'll turn into wisdom, although it doesn't feel like it during the moments we question mental stability.

Roman Legion

I am essentially cured of xbox as I just sold it (Albeit getting ripped off in value) but I can't play what I don't own, right? Now my balance is only -93 or so! Getting there and hopefully a Kawasaki Ninja 250 to save petrol.. :)

MikeyC

Can you tell her? Or is that too confrontational?