Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Iluv

Damn right you're gonna lose. I have size and a cat of my own against you. So now you concede defeat and accept that you're a sweetheart.

UNFAIR! You're using size against me. But fine, I concede the defeat that we both are equally sweethearts. :rolleyes:

Nathália

I have a rough neck neighbor that lets her children terrorize the neighborhood, threw a rock at our window,broken into an abandon house, threw a rock at a man, egged a house, etc. I can't stand when people are lazy with their kids because other people have to deal with that crap.

My brain hurts, I have a court case coming up and finals. Ugh

My mother has the most annoying friend, I dislike it when he comes over because he farts while we're eating all of the time. He is the loudest indoor person I ever heard and likes to scream at the TV. More reason to stay in my room and turn up the fan and T.V.

MikeyC

I have a rough neck neighbor that lets her children terrorize the neighborhood, threw a rock at our window,broken into an abandon house, threw a rock at a man, egged a house, etc. I can't stand when people are lazy with their kids because other people have to deal with that crap.
This sucks. It creates tension with every neighbour. It affects everyone.

Nathália

^^ Oi, oi Mikey C :) ^^

People in the neighborhood can not stand them. Tensions are high right now, I have a feeling someone is going to start a brawl if her kids or her do one more thing. :-(......She invites drug dealers into her home. It was so peaceful before her. I'm waiting too, I have my video camera on the sill to have proof if they start something.

MikeyC

People in the neighborhood can not stand them. Tensions are high right now, I have a feeling someone is going to start a brawl if her kids or her do one more thing. :-(......She invites drug dealers into her home. It was so peaceful before her. I'm waiting too, I have my video camera on the sill to have proof if they start something.
Hopefully they can be evicted. We have similar neighbours two houses up from me and I can understand how bad it can be. Hopefully they don't cause you too much drama.

WeirdyMcGee

Mom convinced me to take a walk with her. It's midnight-- on a Friday night (Saturday technically, now...) and we're almost home when a group of 9 teens round the corner and come onto the street, walking towards us.
They come closer and one points and yells at us; "Who the **** are you?"

Then they all wobble away down the street; fumbling over eachother like penguins trying to keep warm on a cold night.

...My answer to the question?
"Sober." -__-'
That made me really nervous. I could just imagine them ganging up on me like in grade school-- beating the **** out of me.
Wonderfun.

MikeyC

That made me really nervous. I could just imagine them ganging up on me like in grade school-- beating the **** out of me.
Wonderfun.
I'm sorry that happened. That would make me really nervous, too. Who knows what they're capable of. Thankfully they just walked away. EDIT: Also really, really sorry that happened in school. ::(: What a traumatic thing to have to go through.

Srijita52

Hopefully they can be evicted. We have similar neighbours two houses up from me and I can understand how bad it can be. Hopefully they don't cause you too much drama.
Oh wow that's awful. I just hope they don't harm anyone in your neighbourhoods.

MikeyC

Oh wow that's awful. I just hope they don't harm anyone in your neighbourhoods.
The kids have thrown lemons at our house before. When you go confront them, out comes the woman who yells at you in all her expletive glory. She's a total scumbag but there's nothing you can do. So far nobody's been attacked and I assume it'll stay that way. She's just annoying and derelict.

WeirdyMcGee

When you go confront them, out comes the woman who yells at you in all her expletive glory. She's a total scumbag but there's nothing you can do.

Ohh~ this is like every street I've ever lived on!
That's why I keep a baseball bat beside my bed and one at the front door.

...You never know-- sometimes things escalate and before you now it, you've been stabbed in the leg with a fork!
True story.

Nathália

That does sound scary. Someone who you don't know approaching you like that. Who ever ganged up on you is a straight punk with their tails in their a holes, send their a to Compton or somewhere. Good they walked away.

I've been approached by adults like that as a child, nothing but a bunch of douches in the world.

Last edited:

Srijita52

Mom convinced me to take a walk with her. It's midnight-- on a Friday night (Saturday technically, now...) and we're almost home when a group of 9 teens round the corner and come onto the street, walking towards us.
They come closer and one points and yells at us; "Who the **** are you?"

Then they all wobble away down the street; fumbling over eachother like penguins trying to keep warm on a cold night.

...My answer to the question?
"Sober." -__-'
Wonderfun.
What a bunch of idiots! I'm sorry you had to go through that Weirdy.
The kids have thrown lemons at our house before. When you go confront them, out comes the woman who yells at you in all her expletive glory. She's a total scumbag but there's nothing you can do. So far nobody's been attacked and I assume it'll stay that way. She's just annoying and derelict.
Ugh how annoying. I'm glad nobody's been attacked though.

Nathália

Ohh~ this is like every street I've ever lived on!
That's why I keep a baseball bat beside my bed and one at the front door.

...You never know-- sometimes things escalate and before you now it, you've been stabbed in the leg with a fork!
True story.

Weirdy McGee Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

SMH, it's a shame, but it's just the world and the people. It's why I'm scared to make friends because people are so cruel.

MikeyC

True story.
:eek: Wow, I'm sorry.

I just saw an advertisement on TV saying that the Lingerie Football League is coming to Sydney. Maybe I should get a ticket to that.

WeirdyMcGee

:eek: Wow, I'm sorry.

I just saw an advertisement on TV saying that the Lingerie Football League is coming to Sydney. Maybe I should get a ticket to that.

ohh~ I was a witness-- it wasn't my leg.

LINGERIE FOOTBALL?! That... sounds painful.
Do they wear protective gear over the lingerie? Would that defeat the purpose?
hmm... I'm sure there's an audience for it either way. :rolleyes:

MikeyC

ohh~ I was a witness-- it wasn't my leg.
Thank God, but that's still something nobody would want to witness.

LINGERIE FOOTBALL?! That... sounds painful.
Do they wear protective gear over the lingerie? Would that defeat the purpose?
hmm... I'm sure there's an audience for it either way. :rolleyes:
Yeah, there's shoulder pads and helmets and knee pads, I believe, but besides that there's just bra and panties. Because who would want to watch women play sport unless they're practically naked, right? :rolleyes:

Having said that, I've never seen it live, or even that much on TV, so it would be interesting.

Beatmetrics

Hm...this is this the second time another has said I love you...history repeats its self but in a different manner. So I'm feeling as though my i love you's aren't starting to have meaning. There just words when ever I say it to someone/show it. Ok! I got this...God puts things in front of you that he knows you can handle so I guess he just knows I can get through these trials that goes on. So here's to you guys. I am very grateful to see that these women who claim to love you are expressing this so publicly :) Good Days!