Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MsBuzzkillington

I also can't stand the way sales assistants always say "How are you?" when they serve you. Whats the point!? You know they don't give a brass razoo about how your feeling and they repeat it like a robot to everyone they see.:rolleyes:

Having experience being a sales associate, I wanted to punch the few people who would respond "You don't really care how I am" when I would ask "How are you". Seriously. No I don't technically *have* to ask or I don't technically "care" how you are literally doing...it's polite conversation making. It's just a friendly thing to ask, kind of like saying hello there. And it's not like I am thinking, ugh this person needs to leave me alone and I don't get a rats butt about how they are doing.

hoddesdon

It is now New Year in New Zealand. Possibly it was New Year even earlier in Samoa, or at least at the same time. They have just made the leap into the future. December 30, 2011 did not take place in Samoa.

KiaKaha

Banned
It is now New Year in New Zealand. Possibly it was New Year even earlier in Samoa, or at least at the same time. They have just made the leap into the future. December 30, 2011 did not take place in Samoa.

I have been living in 2012 for the last 13 minutes. The world hasnt ended yet. What an anti climax... I feel let down. Some new year this is turning out to be. *sigh*

EscapeArtist

wow I feel so physically anxious, i'm shaking and feel like i'm gonna puke, I haven't felt like this for... I think a year and a half. Daang! Lest it be gone in 1-2 days. I forgot what to do with all of the anxious energy ahh

Lea

Banned
wow I feel so physically anxious, i'm shaking and feel like i'm gonna puke, I haven't felt like this for... I think a year and a half. Daang! Lest it be gone in 1-2 days. I forgot what to do with all of the anxious energy ahh

What about your milk and wheat, I wonder if this is connected? Or at least partly..

DeadmanWalking

I'm really pathetic. I'm horribly terrified of women in real life. I went to go shopping for some books, but three girls were standing in front of one of the sections. Normally, if it were guys, I'd somewhat be able to move through them and check the sections. But, I just stood there and circled around them to see the sections, which failed miserably. So, I just quit and left. Why am I so scared of girls?

dean01

it feels like im sort of an old hand at writing on this forum now.alots changed since the last time i has a vent on here.
i got there in the end after 2 years battling with the national heath service i finally got a full dignosis and it wasnt from them. i went private and spent a month in a clinic with 23 others people, it was busy and demanding with lots of group therapy and we all sat down for dinner together. basically it was hell!
my diagnosis is social phobia and bipolar 1, i take 16 pills a day to try to prevet me getting anxious, psychotic and or balance my mood.
im 33 and i have this for life, sometimes i wish i was dead and tonight is one of those nights but i wont kill myself, ile just keep going up and down, up and down .
vent over.

planemo

I'm really pathetic. I'm horribly terrified of women in real life. I went to go shopping for some books, but three girls were standing in front of one of the sections. Normally, if it were guys, I'd somewhat be able to move through them and check the sections. But, I just stood there and circled around them to see the sections, which failed miserably. So, I just quit and left. Why am I so scared of girls?

Haha, don't worry man, many of us here are like that. :)

I don't know why i'm so scared of them too. I mean, the more i seem to like one, the more i seem to avoid her. maybe we feel more pressure because there's more at stake when trying to make a good impression.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!

You're not pathetic. I'd be just as awkward and anxious in the situation you described. So you're not alone there. Don't give up on yourself. Just think of that incident as a minor setback, really.

DeadmanWalking

You're not pathetic. I'd be just as awkward and anxious in the situation you described. So you're not alone there. Don't give up on yourself. Just think of that incident as a minor setback, really.

Haha, don't worry man, many of us here are like that. :)

I don't know why i'm so scared of them too. I mean, the more i seem to like one, the more i seem to avoid her. maybe we feel more pressure because there's more at stake when trying to make a good impression.

Haha, thanks you guys:). That made me feel better. Although, if that was a setback, then I've had so many setbacks that I could've backwards-walked around the world 5 or 6 times::p:! And I've got a lot more destined for me in the future, it seems. Ah well, hopefully, I'll get used to this!

Aletheia

I remember the first time I saw your head round the door cause mine stopped working

I mean, the more i seem to like one, the more i seem to avoid her.

I've always thought that it must be really obvious whom I fancy at parties because he'll be the one person I'm not talking to.