Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

B

Beatrice

Lots and lots to do today. Work, studying, financial issues to take care of....... Fun times.

I can't wait until I get a dorm. Two commuter rails is no fun, hehe.

B

Beatrice

I completely forgot that my 21st birthday is in two weeks :eek:

Wooo, I get to drink (legally) /s........ Not that I'm going to very much at all. I'm too sensitive to the dehydrating effects because of my migraines, so I get hangovers with even a moderate amount of alcohol. That's okay, I prefer...... errmm, something else :D

Don't ASSUME now..... I could be referring to tea :D or.... something.....

Kiwong

Trying to keep in my mind what a therapist said once:

She asked me to draw a hand an put all the names of those that matter to you inside it.

There are people inside the hand, those that matter to you (also Lenny my pet Cockatiel)

There are people outside the hand, who are mostly indifferent, but include those that openly dislike you, or have developed an adverse opinion of you without actually ever talking to you.

I'm trying not to let the hurtful opinions of those outside the hand dominate my thinking. That happened last night again, I was letting the hurtful and damaging opinions of others dominate my thoughts. Part of this illness is worrying about what people outside the hand have said, and feeling fearful or angry about it.

I realise there are more people than that are inside the hand who see the postive in me. There have been so many people who have been kind to me this last year. I need to trun my focus more towards them.

megalon

I know girls complain about messages they get from guys on dating sites that are only 2 or 3 words, but it goes both ways. A girl just sent me a message that says only "hey cutestuff"

U

userremoved

Awww, no it isn't! Hey, 30 is the new..... ummmmm.......

Yeah, well. Happy birthday in advance ::p:

Haha thanks >.<

I know girls complain about messages they get from guys on dating sites that are only 2 or 3 words, but it goes both ways. A girl just sent me a message that says only "hey cutestuff"

Lol have fun trying to think of a way to respond to that.

B

Beatrice

I'm still up because my damn leg is killing me. I don't know why these random pains appear for seemingly no reason a few times a month.

B

Beatrice

Couldn't fall asleep, too many things running through my head. Waiting for the melatonin.

I'm still up because my damn leg is killing me. I don't know why these random pains appear for seemingly no reason a few times a month
Nervous-system issues, i would say.
I used to get problems with my feet, would get an excrutiating pain sudenly appear. Also recall stubbing toe once, and the pain was unbelievable - at least twice the normal pain of a toe-stubb..

And the cause of nervous-system issues, probably part mental (Ts/em-health) & part physical (toxins (="neuro-toxins"), posture, poor diet)

Vampayah88

I wish I was that easy-going,naturally happy,friendly,nice and fun girl who everyone likes to hang around with. Why can't I be like that? both my parents are pretty outgoing people, my mom has a bubbly, likeable personality and she attracts people so easily, she can make friends with anyone. People just LIKE her. Why did i turn out to be the opposite? I feel like I'm such a sad, COLD individual. I don't know how to change that. I don't know how to be happy.