Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Vampayah88

I live in a building too. I hope at least this energy/ghost is hot. I don't want an old perv ghost grabbing the sheets off me and pressing against me.

I woke up at like 4am to something pressing really hard against my body while I was sleeping on my side.It was like practically pushing me into the matress. The first time I realized this i thought ok maybe im just dreaming, but then i was truly awake and while nothing happened for a few minutes, it suddenly started pushing again, like someone was pressing themselves against me with their whole body. Im like WHAT THE FVCK.:eek: when it stopped again i jumped off my bed and turned on the lights.

It isn't the first time this happened to me. When i would sleep on my back sometimes i would feel something grabbing the bed sheet off me to expose my neck and chest and then GRAB my neck not to the point of suffocating me, but causing me pain. I would wake up with my neck HURTING after that. wtf.

Ooh! It sounds so scary. Hope I can sleep today haha.
well you are very brave , i would definitely run out the house and sleep in the driveway

^Me too!
@Vamp
hats off lol.

Blabla..

You know , this is one of my greatest fear also , it happened once , i was young and sleeping at my grandpa's house , i was in a dark room with the door closed , then i woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of the thunder , i opened my eyes in the dark , there was a lightning strike that illuminated the room and there was his old cat bended over staring straight into my soul , i jumped up and smacked the cat , i will always .. remember..

Vampayah88

It's a good thing you didn't wake up to this staring at you

images

I never open my eyes in the dark..

rensmee

Ugh well I need help! Ok my sa recently got really bad because i moved from TN to NJ and my school size tripled... And im actually as i type skipping a cab dropped me of in front of my school and i just walked back home i feel bad because i fought with my sister about going to school and she could have lost her job.... Well that's what she told me.... She wants me to go to therapy... And im not shure it will help me..... Well that's it! Please help me!!!!

HELP!!!!!

vexatiousmind

Oh, Oh, Oh, ice cold milk and an OREOCOOKIE They forever go together, What a classic combination When a dark, delicious cookie meets an icy cold sensation Like the one and only creamy, crunchy, chocolate,

OREO!

Last edited:

Tiercel

Was just about to cut the grass when it poured for 20 minutes.

Maybe I'll cut it this evening. Meanwhile, I need to shower, shave, and get stuff ready to leave tomorrow.

Or maybe I'll just poke around on here a little longer.

MrJones

I can't believe the nature of the professors I've gotten this year. I've attended two other colleges before this one, and I have never yet encountered professors as rude as two of the ones I have this semester.

There's my Spanish professor, who is just atrocious. Sarcastic and loves to mock students for god only knows what reason. At least she mocks everyone equally.

Then there's my lovely sociology professor. I approached him this morning with a simple question, and took the most non-judgmental and unchallenging approach I could. I was just curious to see what he had to say. So I asked: "Isn't a lot of what you are saying your opinion?" My oh my, was he defensive. I can't recall word for word exactly what he said, but the tone of his voice and the look on his face..... was just full of contempt. And all I did was ask a little question.

I hope next semester's professors aren't like this. Or I'm transferring again after this year. I know a-hole professors are on every campus, but so far I've gotten two in the same semester and I've only just started here.

I'm thoroughly offended. All I am trying to do is LEARN, and this is the way I get treated.
Haha yeah, I've dealt with similar professors here lol
I think the best thing you could do is try find a couple good classmates and try to work and study with them. Obviously doing it would be easier without SA :p

MrJones

^I prefer them separated :p

Anyway it's good to see you're trying to find a way to enjoy your favourite things at the same time :D

Tiercel

Just noticed that we now have 9 mods.

"Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die...."

I wonder which one has the Morgul blade....

:eek: