Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

The fact that you can just stumble onto decade old threads via a Google, and for it to be perfectly conserved like it was posted an hour ago, is amazing to me.

The times I've gone, "Huh, this is an interesting discussion, maybe I'll join and.. holy carp this is eight years old." Equally hilarious is when they're discussing something upcoming to them, that's ancient history to you.

I wish it would friggin rain! It hasn't rained here in almost 4 months and this is supposed to be a wet climate here in these parts.

I know your pain, it has only started raining here since like a week or two ago and it has been among the happiest I've been in a while.

Summers here range from 20-26℃ (68-77℉) to max 30℃/86℉, which is considered a heatwave if it lasts three days. It was 35℃/95℉ and above for a full month. Crazy.

I hope it start raining for you soon, and that we have a nice cold and wet spring and winter. Sunny weather is nice and all, but c'mon. :'c

lily

I feel better today. Hope it just gets better and not worse. I like that i have God and that i can think for myself or God helps me with it and that i have online friends to help me and we can help each other. Life will have blows/storms that r great but you have to find a way to calm it down and you have to let positivity flow through you and jesus christ can do that for you. Thank you lord.

lily

I know your pain, it has only started raining here since like a week or two ago and it has been among the happiest I've been in a while.

Summers here range from 20-26℃ (68-77℉) to max 30℃/86℉, which is considered a heatwave if it lasts three days. It was 35℃/95℉ and above for a full month. Crazy.

I hope it start raining for you soon, and that we have a nice cold and wet spring and winter. Sunny weather is nice and all, but c'mon. :'c
Hope it rains for you too MollyBeGood. it's important for the crops and weather. When there's heat there has to be rain to calm it down. Yes sunny weather is nice but c'mon! there needs to be coolness too! which is why we need to take care of the environment.

Last edited:

lily

Today i went to church but it's a Saturday so i don't think there's really that many people who go on this day but i still enjoyed it.

theoutsider

Three day weekend with the Labor Day holiday here in the states. One day is practically over and I pretty much wasted it doing nothing! I have to make the best of Sunday and Monday! LOL.

When am I ever going to ****ing learn? Everyone is a liar. I am so gullible. To think I thought I was a special snow flake - what an idiot.

When am I ever going to ****ing learn? Everyone is a liar. I am so gullible. To think I thought I was a special snow flake - what an idiot.
:sad:

Don't worry Sarah, the older you get, the better you get at sussing out when to run back behind that brick wall, before you get hurt.
......although, that could be considered a good thing AND a bad thing. :eek:h: :idontknow:

:sad:

Don't worry Sarah, the older you get, the better you get at sussing out when to run back behind that brick wall, before you get hurt.
......although, that could be considered a good thing AND a bad thing. :eek:h: :idontknow:

Honestly, Blue, I wish I were a robot. I am so tired of having a heart and feelings. I'm tired of feeling like someone saw me as someone special only to find out I am not special at all. That I was always disposable.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Had two dreams last night, I woke up in between them.

The first was that I had a girlfriend, a young Dolly Parton:

tumblr_m3969qOTKE1r1c3jbo1_500.jpg

The second, I had a girlfriend, Ronda Rousey:

iu

I love me some Ronda, so that's understandable. But while Dolly was obviously a drop-dead fox when she was younger, I don't know where that dream came from. Maybe the second dream was my higher conscious reminding me not to cheat on my main squeeze. :D

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Had two dreams last night, I woke up in between them.

The first was that I had a girlfriend, a young Dolly Parton:

tumblr_m3969qOTKE1r1c3jbo1_500.jpg

The second, I had a girlfriend, Ronda Rousey:

iu

I love me some Ronda, so that's understandable. But while Dolly was obviously a drop-dead fox when she was younger, I don't know where that dream came from. Maybe the second dream was my higher conscious reminding me not to cheat on my main squeeze. :D

Hmm... I wouldn't mind waking up between them.. :bigsmile:

Hmm... I wouldn't mind waking up between them.. :bigsmile:
Lol
ZigzagExhaustedHalibut-max-1mb.gif

Note: To all of the posts I wanted to press the "Thanks" button for today, I'm just letting you know that I have no "Thanks" to use.
None, zilch, zero, nil, nought.....so, when I get given my little ration of those things that seem to be as rare and as precious as gold, I will give them out, okey dokey?
Please don't think I just came in, read posts and didn't click thanks to any. :sad:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Lol
ZigzagExhaustedHalibut-max-1mb.gif

Note: To all of the posts I wanted to press the "Thanks" button for today, I'm just letting you know that I have no "Thanks" to use.
None, zilch, zero, nil, nought.....so, when I get given my little ration of those things that seem to be as rare and as precious as gold, I will give them out, okey dokey?
Please don't think I just came in, read posts and didn't click thanks to any. :sad:

Here, have one of mine Blue! Love it, cherish it, make it grow... :giggle:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
If you have social phobia, you're expected to be world-champion at everything else.

Who, by you or other people? I can think of times where I have held myself to those standards. Like a job for example, I have felt to make up for my social inadequacies I have to excel at everything else.* Like that I need to max out all my other stats to compensate for that.

I feel the opposite is true for the rest of the world though. They see me try to maneuver social interactions, and expect very little out of me. In my head it makes sense to work hard to make up for my weaknesses, but through the eyes of someone else I imagine it would be reason to lower expectations. "Poor guy is struggling through small talk, he mustn't be very bright." At least for me, I feel pity much more often than raised expectations from others.

*I usually conclude this to be a bad route to go down. It's like giving a car with no wheels a kick-*** paint job. It's nice and all, but I figure focusing on getting some wheels on the car would do more good than improving the other features.