Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

S_Spartan

People are programmed and living their programs unrespectfully. They are blissfully unaware and do not question their slave state.

There are some that break free but they have to fight and seek and that takes courage and strength. Questioning what we have been taught is what humans need to do. That isn't easy. It means wiping the proverbial skate clean and starting new. It means work and possibly being shunned by the masses. It's easier and safer to do as your told.

That is why the system works. And Fear is what also controls our every move.
How are you? Eating at IHOP?

That is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. All the conditioning that we've all been subjected to since birth.

I actually had the thought no long ago of what if we were never taught how to be happy? Or content?

I mean, it's really obvious that we have been programmed never to be satisfied and to always need more. But what if the real key to happiness is to break your conditioning?

Like you said, it's extremely hard work and it will make it even harder to relate to people and for people to relate to you but maybe it's the right thing to do.

I'm good. I'm in need of a pancake fix! It's been a while.

How are things at the new place going?

MollyBeGood

That is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. All the conditioning that we've all been subjected to since birth.

I actually had the thought no long ago of what if we were never taught how to be happy? Or content?

I mean, it's really obvious that we have been programmed never to be satisfied and to always need more. But what if the real key to happiness is to break your conditioning?

Like you said, it's extremely hard work and it will make it even harder to relate to people and for people to relate to you but maybe it's the right thing to do.

I'm good. I'm in need of a pancake fix! It's been a while.

How are things at the new place going?
Hey!
I get so mad now when of think of the yrs wasted I was subjected to public school system the education systems are non stop programming including college which most of us pay for. Then I was made to go to Church. Then summer schools.
I freaked out and went awol as a kid. Truancy was my bible but I had a good reason to be absent from it all, I refused the programming.

I have been listening to Stewart Swedlow I think that is how you spell his last name...he was a Monarch Programmed Slave for 13 yrs through the Montauk Project in the 70's and 80's. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project
You should listen to him talk about how to purge yourself of mind control. That is the key. Everyone has some degree of it. Some more than others. Those with the most are the ones who call people like us freaks because it scares them to think they have been fooled. Baa Sheep!
Hers a link to a good bit with him https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqp27YjMPe4

Things are good here. Snow and cold but I love it!

Last edited:

S_Spartan

Hey!
I get so mad now when of think of the yrs wasted I was subjected to public school system the education systems are non stop programming including college which most of us pay for. Then I was made to go to Church. Then summer schools.
I freaked out and went awol as a kid. Truancy was my bible but I had a good reason to be absent from it all, I refused the programming.

I did also. I could never take it all seriously. I was always fighting against it.

But closer to home, I was thinking the other day that when I look at my childhood there was not one soul who taught me how to be happy. There were plenty of people who taught me what misery was. They taught me that on a daily basis. Sometimes they taught me some things I need to do to potentially avoid misery but happiness was always something out of reach. Always something that is on the other side of some miserable task.
Even then I never saw anyone who got through a miserable task retain any kind of lasting happiness.

I have been listening to Stewart Swedlow I think that is how you spell his last name...he was a Monarch Programmed Slave for 13 yrs through the Montauk Project in the 70's and 80's. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project
You should listen to him talk about how to purge yourself of mind control. That is the key. Everyone has some degree of it. Some more than others. Those with the most are the ones who call people like us freaks because it scares them to think they have been fooled. Baa Sheep

Thanks for letting me know about him. Will look for his talks. This is something I've been really thinking about a lot lately. I can see how purging yourself of the "noise" can be key.

Things are good here. Snow and cold but I love it!

That is good to hear. We are finally getting some winter(ish) weather here and I am liking it(so far).

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I want to go to a concert tonight. Gustav Holst: . Awesome stuff. Can't do it, though. It's probably too late to get tickets, since it starts in about 45 minutes.* That's not enough time to get ready, either—takes me twice that long if I'm just going to Walmart. Finally, I don't have the right threads for a symphony concert. In some venues, "homeless pseudo-biker dude" is simply not an acceptable mode. :no:

That's what stopped me from going to an event last weekend—local community choral group, very interesting for a number of reasons. Why'd they have to have it in a church? Can't wear a lid in church, man—even this grubby, tarnished soul gets that—and a gentleman, no matter how run down, go out bareheaded.** Never mind the struck-by-lightning thing.

Thus passeth one of my goals for the month: #1:Attend a concert. I have a list—nine items of varying realisticality yeah, that's a word[/SIZE]) in no particular order. This one happened to be the first. I've managed to chip away a bit at a few of the others (#7: Clean out the last of my old flea market buildings, #8: Explore three new places) but most of the list stands untouched:
#9: Catch up with correspondence? Yeah, sure, just as soon as I catch up with putting it off.
#2: Take a walk in the woods? I can't even find 'em! :idontknow:
#3: Eat in a restaurant? Okay, I actually came close to trying this one a couple of times, but then I saw people, and you know how that goes. :eek:

I don't really know where this is going, except that I think goals are important and stuff. Especially stuff. I was going to start a thread about it earlier this month—or was it later last month?—but then I flipped out and didn't. Shoulda made it one of my goals. Focus, direction, a point on the compass, a single peak on the horizon, but with flexibility, allowance for going around rather than through if need be. Urgency with patience. A crack of the whip, but forgiveness for a fall. And stuff.

We need this stuff, or at least I do.

I still have a handful of days left to work on my November goals. I have flea market junk to sort (that being part of it) and a list of places I've never been. The keyboard's right in front of me if I want to drop someone a line, and those woods gotta be out there somewhere, right? We'll see what happens. The restaurant thing, however, may have to wait 'til further impetus arises. Anybody want to take me out to dinner?

****I know. How can we make him stop?
*****Beats me. I was hoping you'd have some idea.

I'm really enjoying your posts Greybeard :thumbup: keep up the good work!

S_Spartan

Here is a better intro to him. Try this first.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q-XO03Jg79U

That sucks about not knowing how to be happy. My advice, seek your bliss and go after it with all you have got because that is all that matters. The rest is
Bull s h i t man! Read more Bukowski.

This guy makes some excellent points. I especially like the one about how everyone is being primed to be a victim. And when you really take a long hard look at things that is exactly what is happening.

What better way to weaken the masses right out of the womb!

And media is especially guilty of this. For example, look a normal day of television. You get Dr. Oz telling you that gluten and cholesterol is going to kill you, then Dr. Phil comes on and tells you that your spouse is gonna cheat on you, then the local news comes on and tells you that someone is going to break in your house and steal your shit, then the world news comes on and tells you that Isis is going to get you.

Now imagine a lifetime of these daily messages and this is only TV! This doesn't even take into account all the noise the average person encounters out in public. The bitching and moaning, the road rage, the crazy co-workers, bill collectors, sales people...

Now among all of this where is anyone being taught how to be happy? And we wonder why people are unhappy. Could it be that nobody has ever taught them what happiness is?

Which is what I was getting at in my previous post. It wasn't so much about my own happiness per se but just looking back there was nobody who taught me how to be happy. Not a one. Nor were there any good examples of people to emulate. Everyone was a low grade miserableness.

And I think if you really asked people you'd find that most people were raised by people exactly like I have been and even worse!

S_Spartan

I did!

No.

Good idea though!

But I'm lazy atm.

I was lazy when I posted, too. Saw the snow falling. Thought to go out. But the recliner was just too good to pass up.

Are you saying that you are a "La-Z-Boy"? Hehe....a little recliner humor there...:bigsmile:

Ithior

Got a test tomorrow and I feel comfortable about almost everything. The only thing that I'm not sure of involves stuff that we didn't learn and are expected to recall from previous courses. I learned that (integrals) 5 years ago and I haven't used it once since then, so I'm just memorising as much as I can, this is too complicated to actually review properly in such a short amount of time (teacher only told us we needed this last Thursday). Other than that, I think I know enough to get a great mark.

2. Completely unrated to 1., my large bottle of lotion went missing, I did not misplace it - it has one spot I never move it from - and everyone in the house denies taking it, and we've had two guests over recently - could it have been one of them? Why would someone randomly take a bottle of LOTION?(

170052_1237798687263_500_282.jpg