Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

I'm making a plan. If I don't get the dream job I'm hoping to get in September, I'm going to do a TEFL and go travelling again. Its helpful making a plan, gives me a bit of hope, because I'm sick of feeling so sad at the moment from things related to the past. I have to move on.
^ Traveling? Take me with you! :D

CrzyDrmr

Money truly is the root of all evil. It ruins lives and threatens everyone's way of living...do away with american currency!

Phoenixx

Of course, Phoenixx! We can fly over from UK and pick you up :) Everybody come aboard the SPW Travel-Train!

In an idea world it'd be great if it were possible for many of us to meet and have a big adventure together.
^ Yay! I don't care where I'm going, I love traveling. :) I've never been on a plane before though... well, I was when I was an infant, but that doesn't count since I don't remember. :rolleyes: I'm willing to try and travel on a plane, but I can't say I'd enjoy it much.

I wish we could all meet and travel together too. That'd be so cool. It is possible, I suppose, but it would take a ton of planning and quite a bit of money.

Devoured

^ Yay! I don't care where I'm going, I love traveling. :) I've never been on a plane before though... well, I was when I was an infant, but that doesn't count since I don't remember. :rolleyes: I'm willing to try and travel on a plane, but I can't say I'd enjoy it much.

I wish we could all meet and travel together too. That'd be so cool. It is possible, I suppose, but it would take a ton of planning and quite a bit of money.

Who needs plans? Everybody meet at Phoenixx's house tonight at 8!

People make the most boring threads :rolleyes:.

That doesn't mean they make the most boring threads in the sense that cats make boring pets. I didn't put people on a thread and hope they'd entertain me.

Although...

Beatmetrics

If you can't start a family of your own then might as well move on to the next big thing...wait what is the next big milestone?!

My internet just kinda stopped working about a week ago, so we changed internet company. Now internet is about 75% faster. :3

Hello, future! :D