Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

So, I can't describe a plant as *****ly, I have to edit it to "pr1ckly". The point of having a prudish auto-censoring system what exactly? :idontknow:

I'm just complaining into thin air here, so feel free to ignore the following, but I feel so stupid sometimes.

There's this problem that keeps reoccurring with 3D animating that I just can't figure out (rigging a quadruped.) I've even restarted the same project a about three times, only to run into the exact same problem.

It's just that I've been stuck with this problem for months and months and have not made a single bit of progress with it, nor have I been able to find information on this specific problem. And I'll have to solve it if I want to do more comprehensive projects. Whenever stuff like this happens it really affects my overall confidence.

I find it really weird when a really old thread is posted in now (therefore being bumped up in the new posts section) and when reading the last page of it you discover an old post of your own from 4 years ago that you have no memory of writing o_O

I can't relax. Ever. I cannot think of the last time I was truly relaxed. I don't even know HOW to relax anymore. I've tried drinking herbal tea, deep breathing, mindfulness, etc. but nothing seems to work; I'm constantly tense. It causes me headaches (which sometimes trigger my migraines), body pains, grinding teeth, shortness of breath, and somewhat surprisingly it makes me feel rushed and anxious while eating, to the point where I can't seem to slow down and enjoy my food.

It's subconscious though so really hard to consciously control without a lot of effort and constant vigilance, which is itself draining and not relaxing. Catch-22? It's getting to the point where I feel desperate for some relaxation and I wish I had tranquilizer or anxiety meds or SOMETHING.

The one thing that does actually help sometimes is a hot shower.

I can't relax. Ever. I cannot think of the last time I was truly relaxed. I don't even know HOW to relax anymore. I've tried drinking herbal tea, deep breathing, mindfulness, etc. but nothing seems to work; I'm constantly tense. It causes me headaches (which sometimes trigger my migraines), body pains, grinding teeth, shortness of breath, and somewhat surprisingly it makes me feel rushed and anxious while eating, to the point where I can't seem to slow down and enjoy my food.

It's subconscious though so really hard to consciously control without a lot of effort and constant vigilance, which is itself draining and not relaxing. Catch-22? It's getting to the point where I feel desperate for some relaxation and I wish I had tranquilizer or anxiety meds or SOMETHING.

The one thing that does actually help sometimes is a hot shower.
I know what you mean, that is why I get frequent migraines.

However I do have one thing that can relax me and my muscles for a short period of time. Music.

If you have not found anything at all to give you some relief, could you ask your doctor for a tranquilizer that you could just take at irregular periods so you don't become addicted to it? just to give some relief, sometimes?

I find it really weird when a really old thread is posted in now (therefore being bumped up in the new posts section) and when reading the last page of it you discover an old post of your own from 4 years ago that you have no memory of writing o_O

yes, same. calls for a quick delete

Lavinialuna

While I read this, I somehow expected the bolded line to actually be "and you could look at mine and it'd be okay!"

>,>
Getting ogled always flatters me, so either way works for me ;)

I always found it weird - nice but weird that women would rub their boobs against the back of my head during a haircut :bigsmile:
Honestly (speaking for myself) I probably did it, but never meant to. It's hard to reach the tops of some people's heads, especially if they are tall or you are short.
I only had one experience that left me, er, uncomfortable. I was rinsing this guys hair and I could see repetitive movement under the shampoo cape :eek:mg: Lordy Lord. I just rinsed more quickly and got him out of there. Ew.

Honestly (speaking for myself) I probably did it, but never meant to. It's hard to reach the tops of some people's heads, especially if they are tall or you are short.
I only had one experience that left me, er, uncomfortable. I was rinsing this guys hair and I could see repetitive movement under the shampoo cape :eek:mg: Lordy Lord. I just rinsed more quickly and got him out of there. Ew.

Maybe he was scratching? :confused:

dottie

:eek:

Thanks for the turtleneck offer. :thumbup:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

OMG... Are you serious Lav??? I guess there are some sick puppies out there...