Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I held a meeting with other members of staff to tell them I have an anxiety disorder, a fear of talking to people. I told them all about it, that is a barrier to communication. Everyone was supportive.

Take that anxiety, you've got nuthin'

That's great kiwong! Great job dude!

shyflower

I finally went and got a new phone today. Forever..everyone kept saying when you going to get a more modernized phone and get rid of that dinky little phone. I was comfortable with that dinky little phone and it will take some getting used to this more technical one but I will get used to it!

I finally went and got a new phone today. Forever..everyone kept saying when you going to get a more modernized phone and get rid of that dinky little phone. I was comfortable with that dinky little phone and it will take some getting used to this more technical one but I will get used to it!
^ I know what you mean, shyflower. I am still putting off getting a normal looking phone. I love my old little one and am so technically inept it would take me ages to get the hang of a new one. Glad I am not the only one who has put it off. Brave of you to change over.:thumbup::bigsmile:

Congrats! I held out as long as i could too but now i wouldn't go back to the old style for anything :thumbup:

^ I know what you mean, shyflower. I am still putting off getting a normal looking phone. I love my old little one and am so technically inept it would take me ages to get the hang of a new one. Glad I am not the only one who has put it off. Brave of you to change over.:thumbup::bigsmile:

Does your phone still have a cord? A pull-out antannae?.... a rotary dial? :eek: :p

Does your phone still have a cord? A pull-out antannae?.... a rotary dial? :eek: :p
^lol I do remember having a rotary dial home phone when I was under 12! :bigsmile:
No I have the little ones that came out just after the flip top ones went out of fashion, so it is a little one like the flip top ones, but without the flip top.:blushing: I only have it to use if the car breaks down and emergencies anyway.

^lol I do remember having a rotary dial home phone when I was under 12! :bigsmile:
No I have the little ones that came out just after the flip top ones went out of fashion, so it is a little one like the flip top ones, but without the flip top.:blushing: I only have it to use if the car breaks down and emergencies anyway.

Beats a CB radio! Like a keyboard phone? I had one of those for like the last 4 or 5 years till i got my smartphone

shyflower

Congrats! I held out as long as i could too but now i wouldn't go back to the old style for anything :thumbup:

And for all of those creeps who would not lose my number.. well.. I got a new number that I will be guarding with my life.

Regret93

I trim every fingernail except for the middle ones, to remind me that I'm me and anyone who wants to question that will have a nice long nail in their face.

Last edited:
I would kill to see Kate Bush in London... starting her shows tomorrow..first time in 35 yrs WOW!

Best wishes for an outstanding reign of concert performances!!

Anyone going or know someone who is?

so jealous.

It sounds like she had great success on her opening night, I was awake early in the morn watching it unfold on twitter, some official photos, song lists, comments etc filtered through, it was exciting and emotional. I read that she was nervous for the beginning of the first song, then warmed up to it, that her vocals were beautiful and many people were in tears. I can't imagine what it would have been like to have been in the audience

Why she buys the reduced fat, ultra low sodium snacks is beyond me. :banghead: she even hid the salt shaker so i can't doctor them up a bit. Pure torture! Torture i tell ya! What's next? No more red meat? No more bacon? No more....beer? :eek: unacceptable!

Why she buys the reduced fat, ultra low sodium snacks is beyond me. :banghead: she even hid the salt shaker so i can't doctor them up a bit. Pure torture! Torture i tell ya! What's next? No more red meat? No more bacon? No more....beer? :eek: unacceptable!

Do you live near a ocean?

Because you could just drive over there with a bathtub on the roof, load it with salt water, drive home (carefully), and vaporize the water until you've got nothing but salt left. Then clean that, and put it in the snacks.

And you'll need a cover for the (potential) week you're gone driving to the ocean, so if someone asks, you've been invited by NASA to solve a problem only your know how.

Or you could buy some, but where's the adventure in that, right?

GraybeardGhost

Maybe she likes you?