Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I'd have to report that to someone. I mean who knew technology could act like a cold virus in humans?

Oh, they can. Just one of the many strategies our robot overlords intend on implementing against us 2 weeks time. They already have most of addicted to screens, so when they send a "the ring" type video viral it will have a "2 girls 1 cup" effect, but instead of just being disturbing it will melt off the faces of the masses, Raiders of the Lost Ark style. Those robots are crafty little devils.

truffleshuffle

Oh, they can. Just one of the many strategies our robot overlords intend on implementing against us 2 weeks time. They already have most of addicted to screens, so when they send a "the ring" type video viral it will have a "2 girls 1 cup" effect, but instead of just being disturbing it will melt off the faces of the masses, Raiders of the Lost Ark style. Those robots are crafty little devils.
I am coming down with a cold also. Damm you skynet, Where is John Conner when you need him .

1BlackSheep

Kia, I saw your town, Wellington, on a news show this morning! They were showing where they filmed "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey". So pretty! :)

dean01

went to my dads today, hes been dropping hints to go round for a while as hes having some building work done and wanted to show me.
first i had to get my head round driving, i dont mind driving withing a few miles of my house but my dads is a forty minute drive away. i dont know what it is about driving but i never feel safe behind the wheel, even though everyone (3 people) i know tell me im a good driver. anyway the thought of driving makes me anxious and i start to sweat, its freezing cold out and im shaking yet sweating.
i get to my dads and a car parked outside looks like my brothers, hes been banned from seeing me since he threatened to smash my head in, my heart starts pumping and i freeze for just a moment, thinking to myself should i go ? i decide to stay and brave it out but im a mess by now and i havent even got in the door.
my dad lets me in and im totally distracted by the thought my brothers there, hes not thank god but what a fool i feel now, ide got paranoid and distracted by my thoughts which had beat me again.
i sat down theres builders everywhere, im thinking o thanks dad you just dont understand my sa. we chat im twitching in my seat and feel like im talking rubbish then he asks me to go to spain next year to stay at hes villa. hes been on at me for a few years now and just doesnt give up, the thought of spending a day out of my comfort zone freaks me out let alone a week or two. i wriggle and tell him ile think about it but i dont want to go.
i leave shortly afterwards having been there an hour, that was enough for me.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
If I could be a jellyfish, I wouldn't mind living forever.

02jellyfish1-articleLarge-v3.jpg

Immortal jellyfish