Post your picture thread

coyote

40630_1357877192644_1402947049_30875826_2475949_n.jpg

Corpsman??

agoraphobickatie

haha jackson, love that picture!!

and fitftw, navy digital camo blows army digital camo out of the water! haha! out of the water! get it?! :D

...last night this dude that won't get up off it texted me at like 3am telling me to send him a picture.. this is what i sent :)
2prurz4.jpg

and i think i posted this somewhere, but it's my puppy girl in my lap, she's so sweet <3
1es6er.jpg

fitftw

1. digital camo is the BEST. Though I do like the army woodland camo a lot...

2. you did post the puppy on your lap somewhere but who cares, it's cute :)

and that other pic of you is hilarious. Are your fingernails painted white?

coyote

1. digital camo is the BEST. Though I do like the army woodland camo a lot...

2. you did post the puppy on your lap somewhere but who cares, it's cute :)

and that other pic of you is hilarious. Are your fingernails painted white?

ahem - USMC jungle cammies rule!!!

fitftw

marines are cool as ****. I made a class-friend and we smoke cigs before/after class and he was in the marines. Military uniforms are cool. I just don't like to wear them off the base. I went to Autozone once with the digital pants on and got weird looks from people lol

and mint green sounds cool :) green is my fave color along with black lol ;D

agoraphobickatie

marines are cool as ****. I made a class-friend and we smoke cigs before/after class and he was in the marines. Military uniforms are cool. I just don't like to wear them off the base. I went to Autozone once with the digital pants on and got weird looks from people lol

and mint green sounds cool :) green is my fave color along with black lol ;D

i always like seeing guys in the military uniforms off base.. it's always made me wonder though, are those things hot or what?! i mean, i see people walking around in the whole get up down here and it's 100 degrees and hot/humid as hell outside... i'm like damn, i would not enjoy that! haha

fitftw

I take the shirt off whenever possible. It's oven-hot in the summer...and I sweat a lot so it sucks more lol. My social paranoia/anxiety/whatever goes haywire if I wear the uniform and have to go out in public. I went out in my dress whites on the 4th of July and felt eyes on me constantly and freaked out and went back to the car to change clothes...

coyote

i always like seeing guys in the military uniforms off base.. it's always made me wonder though, are those things hot or what?! i mean, i see people walking around in the whole get up down here and it's 100 degrees and hot/humid as hell outside... i'm like damn, i would not enjoy that! haha

Marines don't wear their cammies off base - only service or dress uniform.

Marines don't sweat,...or get hot for that matter.

agoraphobickatie

Marines don't wear their cammies off base - only service or dress uniform.

Marines don't sweat,...or get hot for that matter.

sooo.. what you're saying is.. marines = chuck norris?? :)

and a photo needs to be added to keep this thread legit--
avldsx.jpg

coyote! it's another one of my 'taken while driving' photos!! :D

Last edited:

fitftw

don't say deer :[ I think they're out to get me. It's scary when you don't see them til the last second and you're not sure wtf it's going to do!!!

11244_1153476282749_1402947049_30401374_6705794_n.jpg

NYC raves <3

coyote

don't say deer :[ I think they're out to get me. It's scary when you don't see them til the last second and you're not sure wtf it's going to do!!!

11244_1153476282749_1402947049_30401374_6705794_n.jpg

NYC raves <3

I don't see any deer in this photo either.

Where are they??

zav943

sooo.. what you're saying is.. marines = chuck norris?? :)

and a photo needs to be added to keep this thread legit--
mm95d0.jpg

coyote! it's another one of my 'taken while driving' photos!! :D

looking good!
...too good perhaps...girls like you are what gave me social anxiety in the first place!