Post your picture thread

Tiercel

My favorite thing about this topic. No one comments on the guys, we all just want to see the girls lol.

Dude, real men don't compliment other men. It's unnecessary. Being real men also, they already know. And we'd never want to say anything that might make us sound gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But since we're real men, we should know that a comment neither proves nor disproves our inherent sexuality. Yet we're still insecure enough to worry that someone may think less of us.

Women, being women, need not comment on the men. They'd rather die than sink to our level of staring and giving superficial compliments. And, being women, they know that women appreciate deserved compliments. Saying something like "I really like your necklace" doesn't make a woman sound gay. Women are supposed to say things like that to each other. When they don't, men start to worry.

But only if we're not too busy staring at them.

:D

No offense intended towards women, girls, lesbians, men, real men, gay men, boys, or those who don't like commenting on other people's pictures. Nor towards those left out of the previous sentence.

Jake123

Banned
What's wrong with men complementing men? Doesn't make them gay. That's just silly. I want people to say they like my necklace, too :(

agoraphobickatie

drivinggg!! :D
34goc5y.jpg

Last edited:

fitftw

Katie, I'm curious about what car that is for some reason lol and I like your wavy hair.

me after DDR session

38347_1340206270882_1402947049_30830820_1896751_n.jpg

fitftw

Lola lol that's cute. Oh, well I had guessed that it was foreign but couldn't figure out what brand haha yay Honda. I have a bad track record involving with owning 5 Hondas in 8 years now grrr...so I had to switch to Mazda :p I don't really have a name for my car, but I call her 'baby' sometimes lol like if some dumb person in front of me brakes for no reason and I have to slam the brakes I say things like "I'm so sorry baby" lol and then I take it extra-easy on the car for a while. I'm talking too much. Need to post pic to avoid ban.

Oh I have a pic of me in the car, but it's a point-of-view shot kinda. Hope it counts cuz I love this picture lol
30886_1310605930892_1402947049_30757596_4521826_n.jpg

EasySkankin

It's alright! And thanks for that message, I know people don't mean it negatively and there's nothing wrong with you saying it. :) I'm sure, like people say I will appreciate it in 10 years time (I'm 21 by the way.) I think it must affect me because I take it in a way that reinforces my feelings of vulnerability and that I won't be taken seriously. I take full responibility for my own reactions, my neurosis are the problem ::p:

Nice, I like your point of view on that. You are pretty cute :D (In an attractive way I mean)

Jake123

Banned
Lola lol that's cute. Oh, well I had guessed that it was foreign but couldn't figure out what brand haha yay Honda. I have a bad track record involving with owning 5 Hondas in 8 years now grrr...so I had to switch to Mazda :p I don't really have a name for my car, but I call her 'baby' sometimes lol like if some dumb person in front of me brakes for no reason and I have to slam the brakes I say things like "I'm so sorry baby" lol and then I take it extra-easy on the car for a while. I'm talking too much. Need to post pic to avoid ban.

Oh I have a pic of me in the car, but it's a point-of-view shot kinda. Hope it counts cuz I love this picture lol
30886_1310605930892_1402947049_30757596_4521826_n.jpg

Was there a supernova going on there or something?

fitftw

^ lol I edited it to be like that. I'm kinda crazy, and I kinda hope the world really does end in 2012, and that's kinda how I envision to see it all go down lol

24934_1242239141765_1402947049_30603309_1676603_n.jpg

Last edited: