Post your picture thread

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
You look like Tom Hardy in the second picture.

tumblr_m7p2o5Sx2T1qavcc2o1_1280.jpeg

Instantly what I thought, as well. But I always have Batman on the noodle, ha ha.

NamiraWilhelm

you should take more pictures, your so beautiful. but i understand that you are afraid of pictures since you got sa and stuff. but really, you are f*cking beautiful

Gah that's so nice >.< thank you. People taking my picture usually results in me crying (think mainly due to the blushing issue) but luckily selfies can be in nice safe controlled environments lol

Supernova

Gah that's so nice >.< thank you. People taking my picture usually results in me crying (think mainly due to the blushing issue) but luckily selfies can be in nice safe controlled environments lol

I remember at school we had a digital camera in art, back when they were expensive and about 0.3mp, some girl was going to take my picture and said are you going red? I really couldn't feel myself going red at that point, which was scary, normally you can always feel it! I probably went redder too. I don't think I go red from photos now, but I rarely get them taken.

@ Namira you look a lot like an actress I can't think of the name of or where I've seen her.
Michelle Dockery?

S_Spartan

I remember at school we had a digital camera in art, back when they were expensive and about 0.3mp

Me too! I took my first digital picture in 1992 in a college photo class. It was black and white and really terrible picture quality.
And they kept the camera in this super heavy duty, important looking case and the camera was super expensive.
It required some kind of special disk to record the pictures. Bigger than a floppy.
Sorry to get side tracked but when I read that it brought back the memories.
As you were...

Supernova

Me too! I took my first digital picture in 1992 in a college photo class. It was black and white and really terrible picture quality.
And they kept the camera in this super heavy duty, important looking case and the camera was super expensive.
It required some kind of special disk to record the pictures. Bigger than a floppy.
Sorry to get side tracked but when I read that it brought back the memories.
As you were...

I didn't even know digital cameras existed back then! My story was probably around 1998 I would guess. Was it a 5.25 floppy (3.5 is standard size)? Though I expect it was some proprietary storage thing no one has heard of :)

S_Spartan

I didn't even know digital cameras existed back then! My story was probably around 1998 I would guess. Was it a 5.25 floppy (3.5 is standard size)? Though I expect it was some proprietary storage thing no one has heard of :)

It was something proprietary. I seem to remember something like a mini Zip drive disc. It was thicker than a floppy and it had a hard shell.
I remember those discs alone cost like $40 each and I lost one of them somewhere and got chewed out by my professor.
Then we would download the pics from the weird disc into Mac computers that were painfully slow. You would apply a filter and have time to go get a snack from the vending machine and it would still be working when you got back...lol.
But it was all new and exciting and we enjoyed it.

greggy

what a happy face, you look handsome if i may say so. ^^ great pic dude!

Wow! Thank you so much! Its hard for me to post up pictures because im sure im igly but it makes me feel so good when someone says somthing positive like that!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Wow! Thank you so much! Its hard for me to post up pictures because im sure im igly but it makes me feel so good when someone says somthing positive like that!

Yer a guid lookin' guy, Greggy. :thumbup: Me, on the other hand... :bigsmile:

You're not ugly at all, it's hard to see it yourself but it's true at least from my eyes!