Post your picture thread

AGR

I probably cant grow a beard due to the way my facial hair is,besides it itches like hell,dont know how you guys can tolerate it.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I probably cant grow a beard due to the way my facial hair is,besides it itches like hell,dont know how you guys can tolerate it.

It's not bad, actually, once the beard gets to a certain length. After that, speaking from my experience, it's only slightly itchy. The only time it's itchy as hell for me is when I've either, shaved it off completely and let it grow again, or stubbled it down. That when it's really itchy because of the hair re-growth. But it's not something I'd recommend doing if you can grow facial hair, unless your willing to tolerate the itchiness.

Hoppy

You probably don't think it's as impressive as mine but I'd imagine it looks pretty f*ckin' cool! :cool: :D

If it looked cool I would have posted it already. For about 10 weeks it is rather poor showing, but this is my first attempt.::eek::

LON3R, you look a bit blue ::p:

And suddenly the Walls in my bedroom doesn't look good enough, I think I should replace it. (showing off my crude sense of humour)

Last edited:

imaginarygirl

58021801.png

You have a cool look nice eyes so blue

KiaKaha

Banned
I simply had to show off my new hat that I bought for $7 - it keeps my head warm.

2cff7l5.jpg

And here is me again - without the hat. Obviously not as awesome.

2lrrpu.jpg

Starry

Kia, like the hat! (Don't know why typing that made me think of 'Blackadder', but it did... I'm strange...) And you have such kind eyes. :)

(*EDIT* Just realised why I thought of 'Blackadder - in my head I said it like Lord Flashheart says "Thanks, bridesmaid, like the beard..." in an episode called 'Bells')

Last edited: