Post your picture thread

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
That's a mighty fine bicep you have there alwaysrunning.

Indeed! Looking good, alwaysrunning.

Beard is looking badass Graeme... och aye indeed it is...
I am also enjoying the pink t shirt...

I actually thought about giving the beard a trim but decided against it. And thanks for the compliment on the pink t-shirt, wasn't sure I'd suit it. But obviously do. :D

weberriver

l.jpg

me being a weirdo and pretending to have muscles :p

You look a bit like an old friend of mine! Beautiful!

SHYoreoCOOKIE4U

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I originally joined years ago as a young teen ( 15! hence the immature username) but never posted.
I'm 22 now and have a 1 1/2 year old son. My social anxiety and consciousness has recently flared up again, and I am back looking for support from others like me.

Attachments

• 207682_10150150281445810_6759682_n.jpg
    207682_10150150281445810_6759682_n.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapshot_20120225_10.JPG
    Snapshot_20120225_10.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 0

DeadmanWalking

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I originally joined years ago as a young teen ( 15! hence the immature username) but never posted.
I'm 22 now and have a 1 1/2 year old son. My social anxiety and consciousness has recently flared up again, and I am back looking for support from others like me.

You look really pretty;). And welcome back:).

lonely_drummer

Welcome back! And looking good

SHYoreoCOOKIE4U

Ok, I just wanted to say the above post is wrong. It looks like I did post on here a few times and GOD did I have horrible grammar! So embarrassing.

Srijita52

Welcome back, you're very beautiful. :)
You're grammer can't be worse than mine, I'm embarrassing myself all the time. So don't worry. ;)

wb :) and if the username bothers you, you could email one of the nice mods and ask them to change it for you. Btw youre very beautiful and your little one is so gorgeous! So so so cute!

SHYoreoCOOKIE4U

Me no like grammar nazis!

I don't. But have seen my old post?

''how old is everyone in here? im 15
where yall from ? im from chicago .

(in case yall wonderin who dat is in my "avatar pic" its selena .)

well the other day( firday) i went to my doctor and brought up about me possibly having social phobia .. i been experiencing all the symptoms 4 bout 2 years but i was 2 afraid 2 say sumthin .
so on fri i talked to my phycatrist(sp?) and he said yes that sounded like social phobia and he gave me a medication called lLexapro........
is anyone else here on lexapro?
how well do it work?
if you arent on lexapro den wat u on?
do it work?''

I don't fault people for not using correct grammar all of the time, but it looks I was purposely doing it. lol

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Me looking like I've swallowed a bear and left the tail hinging oot (tae quote legendary Scottish stand-up comedian Billy Connolly)
Trimmed ma moustache a wee bit as well, but no too much that ye actually notice, though. :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php