Post your picture thread

ghost_train

Carstuar said:
jus said:
on a related subject, redribbons is hot !!

Quoted for ancient truth!

A point well made and well resurrected. Also, so is katex88x from the looks of her side profile at least. In fact so are most of the females on this forum. man, I've gotta step out intot the real world methinks. oh well, dream world first- I'm going to bed.

sketchy24

princess_haru said:
Ack... while I'm feeling brave... :roll:

S'me with a doll I repainted:
PICT3495.jpg

Pic my bf took:
PICT3441.jpg

You're very pretty. You remind me of Simone Simons from the band Epica (I think its the eyes and mouth)... Who is like, one of the most beautiful women in the world IMO.

celestialrecluse

wow you're all so beautiful! i've tried posting a picture, but it won't work so i just put it as my thumbnail thingy! i dont usually post pictures of myself on random websites, but im feeling brave today! lols!

bleach

Banned
celestialrecluse said:
wow you're all so beautiful! i've tried posting a picture, but it won't work so i just put it as my thumbnail thingy! i dont usually post pictures of myself on random websites, but im feeling brave today! lols!

If that's you in the avatar, then you are just as beautiful!

princess_haru

sketchy24 said:
You're very pretty. You remind me of Simone Simons from the band Epica (I think its the eyes and mouth)... Who is like, one of the most beautiful women in the world IMO.

Wow, thank you! *uber-blush* I looked her up because I didn't know what she looked like, and I love her red hair and her style. I'd swap her pretty little nose for my fugly one any day haha :wink:

celestialrecluse said:

You're beautiful, celestial! Who's the cute little boy in the pic?

Diluted_Acid

mesuntj2.jpg

My apologies about the size. But yeah thats me . . . Believe it or not i've been suffering this all throught out my life as much as i can remember. Feel free to say whatever you like.

celestialrecluse

princess_haru said:
You're beautiful, celestial! Who's the cute little boy in the pic?

that is my brother! don't be fooled by the cute face im sure he has 666 tattooed somewhere underneath all that hair!

Diluted_Acid-you have amazing eyes, those eyelashes are to die for! lols!

xSleepy

PINKER!!! Great pic :D

Oh and dont worry...I've already copied your photo into my computer. So if you take it off, ill just put it back up for you :D

Only joking :p