Pic my bf took:
PICT3441.jpg

OMFG! :oops:

RedRibbons

t0m said:
Here I am... :roll:

Picture1607090495.jpg

Is that man behind you your stunt double? :lol:

princess_haru you look like drew barrymore kinda! I think it's the mouth. pretty. :)

Job_oo7 your picture is very calming. :) What were you playing on your guitar? ^^

that1guy

I just wanted to say that I think physedelic or w/e (HOT PINK HAIR IS HOT) and princess haru have very beautiful faces. Haha I gotta admit, I feel kinda weird for saying yall are beautiful because I am always the one to say hot or sexy. Im not saying that yall arent hot and sexy but overall yall seem to be very beautiful people from inside and definetely from the outside. Yall just dont realize it. Personally, I would love to get to know a girl just like one of you. Yall are beautiful but dont try to amaze everybody. I hate cocky bitches. I cant believe yall are embarrased or w/e to put up pics of your faces.

I wanna put up pics of myself but dont know how. Anybody wanna tell me how? [/img]

princess_haru

Psychedelicious said:
You are beautiful princess_haru!!! I especially like the hair. Oh, and I am also a fan of the song in your signature, by the way. :)

Oh thank you Psychedelicious *blush* I loved the pics you posted a couple of days ago by the way - you're gorgeous! And the sparkly eyeshadow rocks :D Yeah I can really relate to that song, and he had such a beautiful voice *sigh*

ghost_train said:
princess_haru said:
blah-di-blah

OMFG! :oops:

Hehe now I'm blushing again, thanks ghost :)

Doomed2Die said:
Nice pictures everyone...

Why the hell do I have a fetish for corsets?...

I lovelovelove corsets! They're pretty damn uncomfortable to wear, but soo elegant and yummy.

SleepingBeauty said:
Goth dolls RULE!!! :D

Totally! Do you collect or re-paint them too? I'll post you a close up of that one if you like :)

RedRibbons said:
princess_haru you look like drew barrymore kinda! I think it's the mouth. pretty. :)

Thanks RedRibbons, I've not been told that before!

that1guy said:
I just wanted to say that I think physedelic or w/e (HOT PINK HAIR IS HOT) and princess haru have very beautiful faces.

I wanna put up pics of myself but dont know how. Anybody wanna tell me how? [/img]

Aw thanks :) If you want to put a pic on here you'll need to join photobucket (you can get a free account) and then follow their instructions to upload a pic. Then you can post it on here using these tags:
- hope that helps!

princess_haru

Katex88x said:
I was bored! ;)

KateNeon1.jpg

You have a really elegant profile, Katex88x, like a dancer!

Thanks for the comment drd77 :) You have a lovely smile in the first pic. Looks like your hair grows really fast, lol!

Argamemnon said:
It would have been impossible for you not to have a boyfriend.
Just had to edit this to add that you have no idea what a pain I am to live with! I'm messy, disorganised, moody, paranoid, lazy... and how I look with makeup on and hair done bears no resemblance whatsoever to how I look when I crawl out of bed in the mornings... hehe, but thanks for saying that anyway! :wink:

drd77

yes it does and i think i even got it trimmed a little before i started growing it out. i understand you're a fan of opeth too? i saw a post by you. they are my favorite band. are you going to see them live on their tour?